Page 1 of 2
People are f*cking retarded. Every time someone asks me who my favorite rapper is, I say Eminem. I really like his music, sue me. Then people start pulling out this "oh you're racist, you only like white people like all of you rockers", and i'm hispanic on top of that. It's not my fault that the guy is white and happens to make good music. I listen to other rappers like Biggie, NWA, Tupac, Kanye and some other stuff but some people are so stupid about things that it disgusts me. So my question to you guys is if you have ever been called racist for a stupid reason?
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic

Come back in a week
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
yeah i've been called racist because all my friends are white and i only give my white friends a ride. also because i make racist jokes all the time. but yeah who gives a **** in the world of music color doesn't matter.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
I've found the solution to your problem!!!!!!!!!

Rap Sucks...Don't listen to it (problem solved)

You're Welcome.

Lol kidding....I'm not a fan of rap, but just listen to what you like...who cares what people think.
I don't know why Mac users get so defensive when you call them idiots. I mean, Apple is a company that has built its entire user base around the fact that its users can't do simple things like turn their computers on.
I got called a racist because I said hated the climate of the African continent and because I said that because minorities are minorities, its only natural that there be a smaller percent of them in government.

Oh, and because I said white was the purest color because it, by definition, did not HAVE any real color.

Of course, I get "RACIST OMFG STFU FAGGOT"
Quote by riffmasterjosh
yeah i've been called racist because all my friends are white and i only give my white friends a ride. also because i make racist jokes all the time. but yeah who gives a **** in the world of music color doesn't matter.

News just in:

You're racist
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult

Come back in a week

Sorry bro, just maxi pads
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
i was told "it's cause i'm black right?" from some people in the hallways because i told them to calm down (they were being extraordinarily loud and obnoxious).

i have nothing against any race, but if you're being obnoxious and acting stupid, then i'll tell you.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
Quote by vonfeldt7
I've found the solution to your problem!!!!!!!!!

Rap Sucks...Don't listen to it (problem solved)

You're Welcome.

Lol kidding....I'm not a fan of rap, but just listen to what you like...who cares what people think.

Racist :P

but i agree
You are now blinking manually
Eminem? He's okay but there are better rappers.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Enima? That white trash?

You clearly *are* a racist...

2pac all the way, the black elvis!
Quote by riffmasterjosh

you are racist

unless of course you were being sarcastic in which case learn to use /sarcasm
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by Preid
Enima? That white trash?

wasnt that reply racist also???????
i hate when black ppl(asuming your black) think theyre ammune to being racist

and yes i know what i just said was racist also
You are now blinking manually
Quote by Preid
Enima? That white trash?

How is he the black Elvis? Sounds nothing like him..
Quote by spazzymagee417
my friend was at a water park, and he was on line for a slide that was high up. he looked down at the lazy river and saw a bunch of big black girls float by. he said "look its a soul train!"

that was kinda racist.

ROFL
Anyone who calls you racist for that is dumb.
Quote by spazzymagee417
my friend was at a water park, and he was on line for a slide that was high up. he looked down at the lazy river and saw a bunch of big black girls float by. he said "look its a soul train!"

that was kinda racist.

Quote by Preid
Enima? That white trash?

Hey, don't diss Tupac like that.
Do you listen to Dizzee Rascal? Eminem was my favorite rapper 'til I started listening to him. Other than Public Enemy anyway.
Quote by paulvxD
How is he the black Elvis? Sounds nothing like him..

...sometimes i wonder why i bother...

If elvis was black, he'd be 2pac.

Yi dig?

or are you going on the list of racists along with thread starter himself?
Quote by ep1kz
you are racist

unless of course you were being sarcastic in which case learn to use /sarcasm

no i wasn't being sarcastic and i wasn't being entirely serious. just to make things clear i am a little racist i sometimes refer to that race using the N word but i also have some black friends that are real cool and i don't care what color they are.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Technically everyones a little racist but I hear it being thrown around everyday that it pisses me off when people call each other racist. My brother calls me a racist because I don't like rap. WTF!!??! Anyways I'm convinced everyone is racist no matter what if you think about it.

Deal with it you're either KKK or Black Panther.
My Rig:
Ibanez RVX 220DX
Vox Valvetronix 30watt
I get called racist every time I make a joke about white-people.. Despite being half-white. People never can tell when I'm joking and when I'm being serious.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Preid
...sometimes i wonder why i bother...

If elvis was black, he'd be 2pac.

Yi dig?

or are you going on the list of racists along with thread starter himself?

no if elvis was black he would be chuck berry
Quote by mexicanassnazi

I was honestly going to bring that up.. except Chuck Berry kicks the **** out of Elvis.

I wish I had gotten a tattoo of a zombie Chuck Berry instead.

By the way, his sister is ****ing crazy.. She lives in the same town as I do, and at every job I've had, I've had to help her in every way.. She brings it up all the god damn time.

Calling Tupac the black Elvis is like claiming that Tupac stole all his music from white people.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by mexicanassnazi

Pfft

If Elvis was black, he'd wouldn't know who to be racist towards, or whose music to steal.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I was honestly going to bring that up.. except Chuck Berry kicks the **** out of Elvis.

I wish I had gotten a tattoo of a zombie Chuck Berry instead.

By the way, his sister is ****ing crazy.. She lives in the same town as I do, and at every job I've had, I've had to help her in every way.. She brings it up all the god damn time.

Calling Tupac the black Elvis is like claiming that Tupac stole all his music from white people.

ya Elvis is overrated and chuck berry didnt get the attention that he deserved because he was black which is gay
What I notice is that when a black person declares black pride its ok
When an asain declares asain pride its ok
But when a white person declares white pride, it's automatically declared racist.

I'm sorry if that sounded racist.
Well my friends are gone and my hair is grey
I ache in the places where I used to play.
commie.

i mean...

racist.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Quote by mexicanassnazi
ya Elvis is overrated and chuck berry didnt get the attention that he deserved because he was black which is gay

Yeah, though Chuck is a million times more arrogant than Elvis was, and won't let me into his god damn bar.. I'm still pissed about that.

Also, Elvis never pissed on a teenage girl and then refused to kiss her because she smelled like piss.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by KahKahSingSing
But when a white person declares white pride, it's automatically declared racist.

Not really. If they said white POWER, then it would be
Quote by KahKahSingSing

If you can find one person who is talking about White Pride without making something racist out of it.. I'll let it go.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by KahKahSingSing

everytime white people show their pride they organize and hang black people. jk i think it was already said but its only racist if they say white power instead of pride
Quote by mexicanassnazi
everytime white people show their pride they organize and hang black people. jk i think it was already said but its only racist if they say white power instead of pride

Or rape and pillage at the border, and the others ignore it..
Quote by vintage x metal

Eh, well there's nothing much you can do about it except set the record straight with those people/person
Quote by paulvxD
Eh, well there's nothing much you can do about it except set the record straight with those people/person

Violence?
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 2