Page 1 of 2
The other version of the UG RPG was confusing and didn't make any sense so I'm making my own and if anyone wants to join they can. Its more guitar based as well.

1. Location:

Some Random country called UG land. There is 4 Areas in it:
The Pit
Icy Hot Village
Jackson City
Marshallton

2. Teams/Clans/Groups:

Ibanez Wizards (Wizard people/Mages)
Jackson Warriors (Swords and Sheild crap)
Gibson Explorers (People who find stuff/areas)
Fender Arrow-Casters (Bow and Arrow/Ranged attack people)
Mesa Rectifiers (Grim Reapers/Ghosts/)

3. Enemies:

The Line 6 Spiders
Team MG
BC Rich Beasts
Solid State Superflys
Barrel Rollers
Behringer Bears

4. Allies:

Terminator Tubes
Valvetronix Vampires
Edge Pro Annihilators

5. Items

Jazz 3's (+10 Speed)
IcyHot (-10 Intelligence)
Metal Muff (+10 Attack)
Coffin Case (+10 Defense)

Whats everyone think, I'll start making the game today.
Last edited by FRDesign at Sep 8, 2007,
haha

good idea but try to develop more items and classes...still good
Gear-
Cherry Epiphone SG Special
Vox AD30
Boss DS-1
haha nice but DO GET ALOT MORE OF EVERYTHING especially items
Birdie Birdie in the sky, why'd you do that in my eye? Looks like Sugar, Tastes like sap.....OMG ITS BIRDIE CRAP!
you should make a group of elders that play classical guitar
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Line 6 Spiders. That's awesome.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
lmao niiice I shall play this...
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
how are you gonna make the game? and please let us know when it's finished, i would love to play. how do i join?

Nice! You should put more Pit references in there. Barrel rolls etc
ROFL noice...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Add Barrelrollers to the enemy list
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
^haha yeah
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Fender Squires...
btw, *adjusts spectacles, nerd voice on* I'm bringing my level 4 Gibson Explorer with a coffin case and Jazzmaster bow. I've pretty much slain four Line 6 Spiders.
you should add in famous musician refrences. like a quest where you have to climb the stairway to heaven to find jimmys page...
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Quote by CallmeTravis
KILLEDBYASPORK YOU WIN plus your name is amazing

thank you, thank you. and that was the simplest thing I could think of at the moment...
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
this looks fun

im soooo playing
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
killedbyaspork got me thinking, maybe you should have some kind of 'guitar gods' thing where you find them in the game and they give you certain items you can't get otherwise...ah what the hell do i know, i don't even know what 'rpg' is... just the idea of a guitar-based game gets me excited (except for guitar hero)

i like the sound of the fender arrow-casters, creative thinking.

Edit: what about guitar pickups for items? single coils and humbuckers could have different effects...no?
Last edited by acersucks at Sep 8, 2007,
Quote by acersucks
killedbyaspork got me thinking, maybe you should have some kind of 'guitar gods' thing where you find them in the game and they give you certain items you can't get otherwise...ah what the hell do i know, i don't even know what 'rpg' is... just the idea of a guitar-based game gets me excited (except for guitar hero)

i like the sound of the fender arrow-casters, creative thinking.

Edit: what about guitar pickups for items? single coils and humbuckers could have different effects...no?

to the pickup comment: and certain guitars can only have so many pick ups and the pickups increase the power and abilities of your guitar.... yaaaa...
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Quote by killedbyaspork
to the pickup comment: and certain guitars can only have so many pick ups and the pickups increase the power and abilities of your guitar.... yaaaa...

Single-Coils can be like small lazah beams, and humbuckers can act like a shield, just throwing some ideas out there. And defiantly count me in!
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
wat would be an ult?
a solo?
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Quote by ninja dude
wat would be an ult?
a solo?

somthin like that, and you would increase your power as you leveld and gained more abiliteis like speed picking, tremelo picking and such
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Last edited by killedbyaspork at Sep 8, 2007,
Quote by killedbyaspork
somthin like that, and you would increase your power as you leveld and gained more abiliteis like sweed picking, tremelo picking and such

lol u mean like a hero game on Warcraft?
Jim Morrison
Quote by ninja dude
lol u mean like a hero game on Warcraft?

not just warcraft... lots of games have that kind of stuff. and wasn't thinking about them at the time its just a common thing to have abilities...
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
a little late but, could you add something Dean related? hopefully as a class :P:
WORLDS LARGEST NAPALM DEATH FAN
Quote by killedbyaspork
not just warcraft... lots of games have that kind of stuff. and wasn't thinking about them at the time its just a common thing to have abilities...

u be quiet
Jim Morrison
Quote by ReaverNightwing
a little late but, could you add something Dean related? hopefully as a class :P:

I was thinkin about that, maybe as some type or enemy? or a weapon class.
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Dean as a Weapon Class, it'd be like, a Super Weapon or something
Dean as a Weapon Class, it'd be like, a Super Weapon or something i could never kill deans
have a iceman as a enemy
Quote by rocker138
Wow...I can't believe no one thought of that, I actually have lost 5% of my confidence for not thinking of that, I bow to you

MY GEAR
EPIPHONE LES PAUL STANDARD
RANDALL RG75 G2 SERIES
MARSHALL JACKHAMMER
Page 1 of 2