Use a proxy? Well, my school filter blocks proxies. It's a blocking maniac. It'll block so much ****...
Any other methods? I don't want to tamper with the computer or upload any files to the drive or anything.
Last edited by RPGoof at Sep 7, 2007,
What's maniac? You could use cache's depending on the site.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Blocking maniac= it is a maniac. Its insane.
The filter is called Bessy or something. I'd test your ideas but I don't know when I have computer access and I don't feel like going to the media center to play with them D:
my school is the same way... you cant even delete files on teh computer... i was thinking about trying to put command prompt on a flash drive and opening it on the computer to see if i could get through through that
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by RPGoof
Ew, why would I surf myspace?

Because you are HxC?
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
haha last year some girl in my spanish class by-passed are manic filter. she went to google canada and was looking a pr0n lol
Quote by RPGoof
Blocking maniac= it is a maniac. Its insane.
The filter is called Bessy or something. I'd test your ideas but I don't know when I have computer access and I don't feel like going to the media center to play with them D:

Bess is a bitch.

but it's ridiculously easy to hack.

i know a guy who can help you. PM me for info
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
i think the program that blocks ours is called "ROBERTS" something
Quote by Kid Fisto
Bess is a bitch.

but it's ridiculously easy to hack.

i know a guy who can help you. PM me for info

I don't want to hack the school computer just to bypass the filter.
I wouldn't mess with that much. My friend hacked into the school website, and they found out and he was suspended. It was still funny though.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Try downloading Firefox, worked for our school.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
Quote by C.C. Deville
my school is the same way... you cant even delete files on teh computer... i was thinking about trying to put command prompt on a flash drive and opening it on the computer to see if i could get through through that

I used to use the DOS already on the PC, and it worked for a while. But I think my school got wise, because one day, I tried it and it said "MS-DOS has been disabled on this PC, please press any key to close this window." Said it on every PC, so I have to go back to dumb not blocked websites.
Quote by zeppelinfreak51
I used to use the DOS already on the PC, and it worked for a while. But I think my school got wise, because one day, I tried it and it said "MS-DOS has been disabled on this PC, please press any key to close this window." Said it on every PC, so I have to go back to dumb not blocked websites.

yeah lol its blocked to acess it directly from the computer, so i was liek hmm... i wonder if i write a batch file and save it i can get into command prompt indirectly... so i tried saving the batch file it didnt work and there was just a blank file "test.bat" on the dekstop and i couldnt delete it so i was kind of like ****... i wonder if i can get in trouble for suspicion of causing harm to the system or something, but then i found a way to delete it somehow, it was kind of wierd