Page 1 of 2
How old will you turn when it rolls around?

EDIT: Mine is Sept. 14 and I'm gonna be 14
Quote by FriskyDrisky
haha i dunno know. like if i sh*t or fart i know they smell really bad, but I enjoy the smell. Like I'll fart on my hand and then smell my hand. I dont think thats normal though...
Last edited by woodsy93 at Sep 8, 2007,
november 24. I will be 15.. I don't wanna get older but i want a drivers license.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
October 4th, 18. Oldest yet.
My Gear:
-Schecter C-1 Plus (Vintage Sunburst)
-B-52 AT-212 Tube Combo
-ZW-44 Zakk Wylde Overdrive
-Digitech RP350 Multi-Effects Pedal
-Hamer Slammer Strat Copy
4 MORE DAYSSS!!!

yes thats right sept. 11th

and i will not be turing 16-1=15 yrs. old, GD i wish i was 1 year older
I'll be 16 November 17th
Originally posted by slash_cobain
when the refrigerater tells u to kill stuff and then u do it and noone believes that the refrigerater would say such a thing and while all this is going on, the frige, sitting innocently in the corner, starts making anti semitic remarks
october 17, ill be 17 lol
Quote by mista cricket
Passive pickups? Are there such a thing as aggressive pickup s?

I use a Dvorak keyboard; put this in your sig if you do too.
March 16.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
November 21, I'll be 19.

Wow, who would've thought that the majority of UGers were 14-17?

Kinda makes me feel old. Kinda...
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
November 8th i'll be 18. It will also be the 36th anniversary of Led Zeppelin IV.
Go on wikipedia and see what kinda stuff happened on ur b-day throughout history.

Hitler's failed coup in 1923; attempted assasination on him in 1939.
In 2004 the Siege of Fallujah.
And some other random stuff people probably don't care about but yea, interesting nevertheless.

The day after the day i was born, the Berlin Wall fell. I just asked my mum and it turns out she didn't really remembering how the wall fell - she was in hospital with me =]
Quote by bassplayer33333
Sinisa Rules all.

Quote by zbest
That is part of the reason that the mafia does so much drug trafficing, its so they wont die of hunger because they dont have anything.
December 21, I'll be 18
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
April 9th, 17.

Holy **** I just realised I'm gonna turn 17. O_O
July 24th, I'll be 18
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-- Douglas Adams
wow
UG is most 14-17 year olds haha

may 17th im turning nineteen
MM Stingray-MM Sterling-Austin Intruder-De-fretted Slammer-GK 115SBX-GK 1001RB-II-Fender Rumble 100-RB 5 Piece Prumkit-Burswood Acoustic-Squire Strat

Quote by Forcemaster
Dude, your hair owns.
Have a pie.

www.myspace.com/thedeathbynumbers
March 3, I'll be 17
Quote by Moggan13
*Kicks down door*
WHO SAID RAMBO 3!!???
December 13th. I'll be 17.
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
whooooaa super delayed double post!
MM Stingray-MM Sterling-Austin Intruder-De-fretted Slammer-GK 115SBX-GK 1001RB-II-Fender Rumble 100-RB 5 Piece Prumkit-Burswood Acoustic-Squire Strat

Quote by Forcemaster
Dude, your hair owns.
Have a pie.

www.myspace.com/thedeathbynumbers
January 1. Never mind how old
Things that happened (That I may find interesting):
1818 - Mary Shelley's novel Frankenstein, or The Modern Prometheus is published.
1934 - Alcatraz Island becomes a United States federal prison.
1934 - Nazi Germany passes the "Law for the Prevention of Genetically Diseased Offspring". (Pleasant thought there).
1983 - The ARPANET officially changes to using the Internet Protocol, creating the Internet.
Ill be 15 on August 1st 08
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Page 1 of 2