are they any good i just need something to practice on i don't have much money.
Beginner Guitar Player
Not bad, depends one which one. I've heard they can be really good.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
The high end ones are pretty nice.

I'd still get something with more bang for the buck.

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
HaHaHaHaHa First Act guitars suck. Do you really think your gonna get a good guitar from Wal-Mart? No! If you want a cheap but ok quality guitar, get a Squier, B.C. Rich, or an inexpensive guitar made by a name brand maker.
I used to own one, and it was sh*t. Do yourself a favor and get a Squire or save up and get an Epiphone. Don't get me wrong, their customs and high-end guitars are amazing, but the other stuff is terrible. Take MrDinkleberry's advice and get something better
Quote by young_gun_Tyler
HaHaHaHaHa First Act guitars suck. Do you really think your gonna get a good guitar from Wal-Mart? No! If you want a cheap but ok quality guitar, get a Squier, B.C. Rich, or an inexpensive guitar made by a name brand maker.

You're NOT telling the whole story. The First Act guitars at Walmart ARE terrible.

But there was also a "Starcaster by Fender" (yes, it had a Fender logo) at Costco, WalMart, etc.

It was WORSE and it said Fender. ... Does this mean all Fenders are junk? NO!

Some of the First Act guitars are much better quality than the low lines in Squire or BC Rich. It would be foolish to overlook them. They might be just what someone is looking for.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.