Page 1 of 2
Alright well dammit.

I've done nothing but be a good son my whole effing life to my parents. All the while my little brother can make everyone's life a living hell all day every day. So today it seems that the little asshole flipped out on my parents again today. He has no respect at all.

Okay here's the scoop. My little brother skateboards. He's good, and that's all he ever wants to do. He's got sponsors from Skatewell and a local skateshop called BTM. Well the thing is, neither of the sponsors give him decks (the part of the skateboard that your ride on). Now decks cost upwards of 50 dollars, and he breaks them maybe monthly. My dad has been not exactly financially free the past years, but he sacrifices to buy my brother skateboards. My brother has a temper, not because he just has one. It's because he just likes to be mad. I've seen him control himself lots of times. He just gets mad for the hell of it. When he gets mad, it's because he can't land a trick on that damn skateboard. He throws it around and **** and ultimately breaks them. My dad gets really ticked off when he does that because it's really, REALLY, not necessary. So the little prick expects a skateboard whenever he breaks one. Not to mention shoes every once in a while since he tears them up skateboarding. But it doesn't matter to him, it's dad's money right?

So in turn, I don't get things I rarely ask for, like more clothes, and shoes.
And since I know my parents aren't really in a good financial state I offer to get a job, not to buy myself things, but to help pay the bills. They don't let me. I don't know why.

Oh but me? I don't get anything, because that little prick is busy asking for things he doesn't deserve. Like PSP's, shoes, shirts, pants, skateboards and anything else that comes up as the new fad.

Yeah I get good grades, stay out of trouble, don't ask for much, don't tick my parents off. Meanwhile, my brother is off getting in trouble, mouthing off to our parents, just ****ing around really, being a ****head. All this while my mom is having back problems and major migraines related to stress. I don't know exactly what is up with her, I just know it's serious and the headaches are so bad that no medicine can help it, other than these pills that she takes daily and only stop the headaches for 3 days of the week. Oh but little brother doesn't care, because it's all about him.

All the **** he gives my parents, makes them fight, my mom is saying my dad isn't being strict enough, and my dad says my mom is being too strict, and doing too much yelling and nothings getting solved at this point.

My mom wants a separation from my dad due to the constant fighting caused by my brother. She just doesn't want to live like that. So I really don't care anymore. I wouldn't want to live like that either. Even though I have for the last damn 15 years of my life. I think my family would be a lot better off if that embarrassing excuse for a brother never existed.

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
Um, yeah that's life with a little brother.
Same here, isn't that normal for you by now?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Well, your brother will grow up to be a spoiled little **** that can't operate in the real world because he expects everything to be handed to him.

Be sure to tell him he's a disgrace to the family. You could always kill him too *shrugs*
you deserve a hug

*Hugs MrDinkleberry

god damned spoiled younger siblings! I got one, she whines and screams at my mom and my mom screams back. It's ****ing annoying.
that sucks. not to be apathetic. but.... lifes a bitch. then you die. what u could do is get a job anyway. but talkng about it is good. atleast ur not falling into heavy drug use, or alcoholism, or stealing, or killing, or raping women, or some really wierd **** like listening to metal and what not
I LIKE Josh Klinghoffer

"Mr. Lippman of the Seinfeld Avatar Club-PM IHATECHILDREN to join."

Frusciante for President in '08
My brother is 14. I'm 15. I expected him to stop acting like a damn 5 year old when he turned 6, but he kept going. Yeah. Guy needs to do the world some good and get hit by a bus.

Sovtek MiG 60
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
I know how you feel, except my brother can't skateboard, but he does bike, and same kinda issue, he breaks his bike like weekly and expects my mom to pay to get it fixed, I'm in like the exact same position as you. except my parents are already divorced
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Lemme guess, if you even THINK about hurting him, you're in trouble like crazy, and before it's all over he's landed a blow on you or broke something of yours?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
rough him up a little bit, teach him some respect. He racks a discaprin
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Quote by Slim_bob.Billy
that sucks. not to be apathetic. but.... lifes a bitch. then you die. what u could do is get a job anyway. but talkng about it is good. atleast ur not falling into heavy drug use, or alcoholism, or stealing, or killing, or raping women, or some really wierd **** like listening to metal and what not

There's nothing we can do about it. I suggest venting to friends, people who might actually be able to help you

Quote by turtlemcdoogle

+1
How come no one understands the concept of respect anymore? Kids like that make me so mad.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
There's always the option of throwing him in a cage. I'm dead serious.

You buy a big cage, and you throw him in. Keep him there for a few days. Tell him he'll never be let out and scare him and stuff. And when you let him out. He'll be a good boy.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
I'd have broken his neck by now if I were you. I know people like that and they make me wanna break people. Seriously. Kill him.

or if you wanna be nicer about it just break all of his things and beat him up and tell him to stop asking your parents for money and get a job.
Michelangelo193 wrote:

Maybe, just maybe, this is the first bit of evidence I need to prove that Batman exists.
Quote by Slim_bob.Billy
atleast ur not falling into heavy drug use, or alcoholism, or stealing, or killing, or raping women, or some really wierd **** like listening to metal and what not

Im sorry, but what?? How can you compare Metal to Drugs, Alcoholism, stealing, and raping?? its not a bad thing, its actually a really good thing such as preventing my sucied due to severe depression.

BTW.. Your life seems kinda crappy, my friend has the same deal, but his parents beat him and his sister... but his sister still gets more "love" than he does.

I Know what your going through, even though I dont have a brother, bcs I always help my friend cope.

So metal is a bad thing?? I dont like you Slim!!!
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
OH, DUDE.

Next time he skateboards, go with him. When he's about to break a deck, you stop him, and say, "Lemme help you with that," and then break it on his head!!!
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Yeah I'm just venting. Can't wait to get out on my own and get away from that bastard.

Sovtek MiG 60
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
When the time comes, you're gonna be pretty damn productive in society, and your parent's are really gonna appreciate you for it, and the world as well...

When your brother gets out there, chances being that he won't make it as a pro skater, he's gonna be lying in a gutter somewhere asking for money from store clerks and sympathetic citizens that drive-by...

Ignore the little prick for now...

Or just fight fire with fire... B*itch and complain and throw a fit until your parents confront you on how ridiculous you're acting, and simply say: my point exactly.

Maybe its your parents that need a stern talking to, not exactly the kid, know what I'm saying?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Sounds like somebody's jealous of their little bro
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile
Quote by EVH_iS_g0d
Sounds like somebody's jealous of their little bro

my family is EXACTLY the same, except im the younger one and im the good one, its my older brother thats a dickhead
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Well TS, I'm in a similar boat. But I don't wish my brother never existed.

I have some advice I guess, I think it applys anyways. Tell him what he is doing, make him aware of what he is causing. Once he sees the error of his ways, he will change. People don't change unless they want to, so make him want to change.
I was living a lie, now I'm dying to know the truth...
Quote by Musical Meds
Well TS, I'm in a similar boat. But I don't wish my brother never existed.

I have some advice I guess, I think it applys anyways. Tell him what he is doing, make him aware of what he is causing. Once he sees the error of his ways, he will change. People don't change unless they want to, so make him want to change.

I can't, neither can my parents, he's fully aware of the damage he's causing, I know. He's been going to counseling with my parents once a week. He doesn't want to change. Or else he would have by now.

I wouldn't be saying he needs to go die if I didn't think he was a horrible person.

Sovtek MiG 60
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
MILITARY SCHOOL...

next time your daddy takes the paper into the little boys room, slip a pamphlet underneath the crack of the door...

replace all the recruits faces with pictures of your brothers head...

make sure its one of those places that have in big letters everywhere "RESPECT" "HONOR" "DIGNITY" and such....
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by MrDinkleberry
I can't, neither can my parents, he's fully aware of the damage he's causing, I know. He's been going to counseling with my parents once a week. He doesn't want to change. Or else he would have by now.

I wouldn't be saying he needs to go die if I didn't think he was a horrible person.

Time for super nanny then?

I dunno, maybe he's an attention wh*re. Maybe he doesn't want to be in the shadow of his model citizen brother. So he lashes out to get people to notice him. Maybe he's trying to establish his own individuality. Or maybe he really is a terrible person and he loves to see the only people that truely care about him suffer. Who really knows besides him?

I don't think there is anything that you can do. I guess its how the old saying goes, what will be will be.
I was living a lie, now I'm dying to know the truth...
HOLY ****!!! You are me, seriously. My brother acts the EXACT same way and he doesn't change for nothing he is disrespectful all the damn time and he gets all the **** he wants and expects crap to be handed to him on a silver platter. If your parents won't discipline the child then you need to take matters into your own hands seriously. My parents are great parents but they don't know how to discipline at all where as they do something nice and he acts like a **** before, during and after it happens where as I punched him in the back of the head with my bony knuckle and drew blood and I got a scared little punk who's nice for 2 days.

Who says corporal punishment doesn't work? Beat that kid till he's a red body.
My Rig:
Ibanez RVX 220DX
Vox Valvetronix 30watt
Quote by turtlemcdoogle

Awesome Reference Sir, +10 pts
You are now blinking manually
Quote by Chaingarden
Well, your brother will grow up to be a spoiled little **** that can't operate in the real world because he expects everything to be handed to him.

Be sure to tell him he's a disgrace to the family. You could always kill him too *shrugs*

There's your long term solution. In the short term, go out of your way to piss him off. All siblings know how to get on each other's nerves. Take this as far as you can. Or keep stealing his skateboard(s if your parents buy another one) until everyone gets the point.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Can you beat him up?

If so when its just you and him grab by his shirt and give him a damn good telling off and if he back chats beat him in the gob and say to him to stop being a spoiled little **** and asking for stuff all the time and to fend for himself and control his anger (which may be hypocritical seeing as you've beaten his ass out of anger)

If not then bend over and let him do you up the ass
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by abcdboy
OH, DUDE.

Next time he skateboards, go with him. When he's about to break a deck, you stop him, and say, "Lemme help you with that," and then break it on his head!!!

That is almost exactly what I was going to say.
I am in a kind of similiar situation. My parents divorced but it's better that way actually less fights and more happiness all around.

My brother drives me nuts he lies, is ignorant and just doesn't care about anyone else so i feel your pain.
my gear:
ibanez rg 320fm
ibanez 1982 blazer custom
washburn mirage standard
vantage acoustic
Fender Deville tube amp
1977 les paul standard
ok, its bad AT THE MOMENT...

BUT

(and here's the thing)

when you both have to leave home, you'll be one getting by, making friends and doing well due your attitude, but your brother, who has been spoilt, will not know how to do things himself and he certainly won't make friends with the attitude he has. and personally, i'd choose a good job, good friends and a good family in adulthood over a few silly bits of wood and fabric in my teens.

if its so bad, consult him about what he is doing to your parents...
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Talk to him and explain to him that your parents' separation is his doing... if he doesn't listen, let your fists do the talking.
Quote by Seryaph
Great.

You just single-handedly caused an entire future generation of people to be flushed down the toilet.

Good job, TS.
Page 1 of 2