Page 1 of 2
You suck.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
I actually read that. That sucks dude. I hope she's ok.
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
i hope she's ok...but i don't see why you blame yourself for this...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Call her family up and see what actually happened?
Offer them money if you have it?
It doesnt seem her boyfriend is really the best thing ever, he seems a nice guy, but not the best ever.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Quote by RageAgainst...
i hope she's ok...but i don't see why you blame yourself for this...

Man. You don't watch enough TV.

You're not suppose to comfort him. You have to blame him, until he defends himself. And then you give him a smirk, and say something deep.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
This was an excellent read. I have absolutely nothing to say.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
She drank, she did it to herself really. Don't blame yourself just help her get better as best you can.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
I'm sorry that this happened man. I really hope she's ok.

I must ask though: what now? What are you going to change and are you going to change at all? I am not referring to what happened with her tonight though. I am actually referring to how you see yourself and the improvements you feel you need to make.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
WOW.
Well at least you have a conscience. THINK HARD before your next move. It's good that you are able to step back and see it all, that's the first step.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
**** dude... i dont know what to tell you, hope shes alright, and good luck getting with her and all
Quote by abcdboy
Man. You don't watch enough TV.

You're not suppose to comfort him. You have to blame him, until he defends himself. And then you give him a smirk, and say something deep.
normally that'd be how i deal with a situation such as this but i've dealt with something very similar and felt the same way as the TS...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

dude. Kill your self and your whole school.

JUST KIDDING

That is a horrible situation to be in, but yet it is not your fault, and kinda hers
You should have asked her if she took any pills, and you should know, pills+drinks=death.
Thats the truth dude
But nonetheless, she could have said no.
And why are you hanging out with emo chicks anyways? she was depressed because she likes you and her bf?! wtf? thats no excuse

PS: try talking to your school councilor. by law, they are required to stfu, so no matter what u say to them it doesnt matter
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
I dunno man I mean yeah I had tough times in my life but I think the best to do is be the best person you can be and take everyday as your last. Nothing's better than something like this to realise your mortality.
DALAI LAMA OF ZEPPELINISM

Quote by Kartman

I look up to you now. I'm serious, I have more respect for you than most Ugers!
Quote by Zach_F
Call her family up and see what actually happened?
Offer them money if you have it?
It doesnt seem her boyfriend is really the best thing ever, he seems a nice guy, but not the best ever.

+1000000

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
I read the entire thing.

I don't know what to say.

That was depressing as hell.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
Quote by Eighteen4Ever
*stupid picture not needed in thread*
leave

seriously...leave now before i hate you even more
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

That's life, brother. Sometimes someone else has to take a hit for you to realize what's wrong about yourself. It's unfortunate, but sometimes it's the only way you'll learn. I mean, I really hope the girl's okay, but at the very least, I'm sure you'll think twice about your actions next time.
So many life lessons are being learned today eh?

Well first of all, it isn't your fault, it really isn't.
You didn't shove the pills down her throat, you didn't stick a gun to her head and tell her to drink, you just didn't.

But yeah, you were a little selfish.

Admitting it is the first step, but what you need right now is a plan of action.

If you really care about her and if you're really feeling that guilty, than do something like raise some money for her family to help them pay the bills... Something like that, a car wash, bake sale, lemonade stand, whatever. I mean it'll honestly make you feel a lot better. Even if you can't raise enough, the slightest bit will definately help.

Yeah you're a major dick, but now its time to grow up and prove yourself worthy. Do something out of character and you'll feel a little less sh*tty, its almost guranteed.

Yeah so thats my fortune cookie recipe of the day...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
i still fail to see what the TS did wrong...he didn't give the girl a drink...he didn't give her pills...he simply got close to her and she began to have feelings for him even though she had a bf...that doesn't make him a bad person at all
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Updates on the girl? That sucks for her but don't beat yourself up too bad about it...
FS/T: Ibanez RG570, IBZ/DiMarzio V8 Pup

Member #6 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
Sadly man, I've been in a type of situation like this as well. all you really can do is pray.

and before the atheists come in here, i'm suggesting it because he wanted prayer.

You and her will be in my prayers.
Quote by Silentnight66
Because this thread has Hitler and being hyper in it here's the fact of the day. Hitler was a meth addict.
I'm sorry, its not your fault though
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by RageAgainst...
i still fail to see what the TS did wrong...he didn't give the girl a drink...he didn't give her pills...he simply got close to her and she began to have feelings for him even though she had a bf...that doesn't make him a bad person at all

Don't really think its the situation that happened, but really the initial intention behind the situation thats making him feel guilty...

I mean from how he explained, yeah he sounds like a major ass, but I agree, he didn't do anything wrong...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Well, at least you realize what you did. you'd be a bigger douche if you didn't care what you just did. honestly, if you care about the girl for real, you're gonna have to apologize - maybe on more than one occasion - and try to smooth things over. That's tough tho, where'd you go, for food or something? it's called DRIVE-THRU when ur ****faced. just saying...
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Quote by x_thurston_x
Don't really think its the situation that happened, but really the initial intention behind the situation thats making him feel guilty...

I mean from how he explained, yeah he sounds like a major ass, but I agree, he didn't do anything wrong...
i think it only sounds that was because that's how he feels about himself right now...and that's how he's portraying himself to be. (this is all speculation) if the what happened tonight never occured i think he would have no problem with what he was doing, and rightfully so. but because he feels guilty about tonight, he's making the entire situation to be a bad thing which was his fault from the start, which (i think) just isn't true

we don't know if he knew from the start that the girl had a bf he can't make the girl have feelings for him...that's up to her as well
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

New Soap Opera! There needs to be a sub forum...

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Dude don't put too much blame on yourself.
You can't take responsibility for another person's actions even though it seems like everything was your fault. Sure you had some part to play in this but it wasn't you fault completely. It is good that you realize what you did wrong and that you actually feel some guilt. If you didn't, you'd be a huge douchebag. Anyways, all i can say is pray for the best, apologize and do something to get this off your back. If you don't, it will haunt you forever.

P.S. I'll keep you and that girl in my prayers. I hope she's ok.
Well my friends are gone and my hair is grey
I ache in the places where I used to play.
Quote by RageAgainst...
i think it only sounds that was because that's how he feels about himself right now...and that's how he's portraying himself to be. (this is all speculation) if the what happened tonight never occured i think he would have no problem with what he was doing, and rightfully so. but because he feels guilty about tonight, he's making the entire situation to be a bad thing which was his fault from the start, which (i think) just isn't true

we don't know if he knew from the start that the girl had a bf he can't make the girl have feelings for him...that's up to her as well

Once again my reading comprehension fails me.

I totally thought he had cheated on her...

And i agree... Here's to her safety, yeah?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

wow. thats...depressing. that sounds like it was really written from the heart, which i don't see all too often nowadays.

go visit her, and try to make it right. don't get to down on yourself.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

member number five of the Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

creator/owner of the yankees fans group
Quote by x_thurston_x
Once again my reading comprehension fails me.

I totally thought he had cheated on her...

And i agree... Here's to her safety, yeah?
yea TS, updates please whenever you get word. and spend all the energy you're wasting beating yourself up worrying about her health...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Thank you so much to everyone who answered this seriously. I'll update as soon as I know, this all only happened a couple hours ago, so I plan to wait til at least tomorrow to see if she's out of the hospital, assuming she answers my call. I really can't thank you guys enough.
You care enough to know there's a problem, and you care enough to feel guilty. I'd say you're not that much of an asshole then. Although the stuff you said about making her boyfriend look bad was kinda wrong. Still, you're ultimately not a bad person.

Oh, and paragraphs next time.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Its partially both your faults. You shouldnt have taken her there and left her alone, but she shouldnt have been popping pills and drinking if she couldnt handle that much.
Just think before you do shit like that again and dont beat yourself up over it, we all make mistakes.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I honestly think a lot of guys would have done the same thing in your position. It is partially your fault but everyone makes mistakes. I think the only thing you can do right now is to try and forget about the past, visit her and help her get better. I also think you should explain how you feel about what happened and what you think is best for her. All you can do right now is wait this through. I hope she's OK.
Quote by Stukart
CONGRATULATIONS

Your life is a soap opera...

I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Page 1 of 2