I'm just wondering what instruments if any does everyone play besides Guitar and Bass. I've played Clarinet for 1 year, Piano for 1, Trumpet for a few months (never really liked it), and Cello for a bit (not exactly sure the length, probably around a year and a half).
saxophone, drums, piano
Quote by dunkelblau

Dear Stoner Stone,
I have found in reading this post that you are lacking the intelligence of a normal person.
you need serious help, possibly involving a screwdriver, and a large piece of wood.
please, be deceased now.
thank you

little piano and id like to learn sax but ddont see that happening...
i would like to pick up Key-tar
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
saxophone, keyboards. recorder? (elementary school. )
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by penguini
I'm just wondering what instruments if any does everyone play besides Guitar and Bass. I've played Clarinet for 1 year, Piano for 1, Trumpet for a few months (never really liked it), and Cello for a bit (not exactly sure the length, probably around a year and a half).

You are really a multi-instrumentalist.
I can wabble around a piano/keyboards a little bit.
Quote by Johnljones7443
my neew year reslosutions are not too drikn as much lol.

happy new yeeae guyas.
aside from the guitar, I can play bass and drums, a tiny bit of piano, a tiny bit of flute, kazoo, comb and paper, the spoons, most "world" percussion instruments (guiros, maracas, a bit of steel drum), xylophone, styrofoam, or do sound effects with my voice (a kitten purring etc)
Bass is my main instrument, but I also do a bit of guitar, keyboard, and saz. but not too well. I'm hoping to get a sax at some point as well, but £300 is a lot of money to save. ;(
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.
Besides guitar and some bass, I play banjo, mandolin, and a little bit of keyboards. Since I'm primarily a guitar player, I find stringed instruments are quite easy to get into, other instruments not so much. My sister (who plays piano) bought an accordion this summer, and in a very short time, she made it sound good. I just couldn't do it, so I gave up trying, although I think accordions are awesome.
Piano/keyboard.
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
This might seem bul**** but its true.

Guitar - All type including bass/12string
Drums
Violin
Piano

but guitar my 1st instrument
Guitar, bass, sax, basic drums, a little keyboards, bit of mandolin, re-learning flute, learned everything in the high school band room.

Never could get anywhere with banjo or harmonica...tried both, banjo as a kid and didn't understand that it was in a totally different tuning, I was baffled. Carried a harmonica all the time for 2 or 3 years, never got even decent with it and gave up. I think "Silent Night" was the only song I could actually play on the thing. Tinkered with violin once and in 15 minutes I could make my way through a simple scale, only time I've been able to try one out. Picked up a lap dulcimer (Mountain dulcimer I think he called it) in a pawn shop one day, in a couple of minutes I could play it a little, salesman refused to believe I'd never even seen one. I didn't even know what it was until he told me. It comes to me naturally, I can play anything I pick up, but anyone can learn to play an instrument, it just takes patience and practice. And lotsa want to.
Hmmm...I wonder what this button does...
I can play guitar well, piano and bass quite well. I know basics of drums. Also played contrabass for a while when I was little.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
kazoo, comb and paper, the spoons, styrofoam, or do sound effects with my voice (a kitten purring etc)

Quote by DarTHie
You are really a multi-instrumentalist

Thanks. I was also thinking of trying saxophone, violin (since its like a mini-cello ), flute, and when I was a kid I wanted to try the backpipes and accordian. Though if I want to do that I'm going to have to save some money for a while. I pretty much just want to try everything

Quote by ECistheBest
recorder? (elementary school. )

Haha, yea those were some fun times. Though after doing that, it kind of hurts my ears when I heard a recorder because it always reminds me of how awful we were.
Bass Guitar
Upright Bass(1 year 2 months)
a little bit of viola before i switched to upright for orchestra
Recorder(4th and 5th Grade)
Keyboard(5th and 6th Grade)

Of course bass is ny main
Violin since I was 6, but I haven't played for a few months so it would be quite dodgy. I can play the guitar(classical and electric), I have played the bass several times in my life and love it, I am saving for a saxophone but I can't play it yet.

Yeah, that's about it.
I only play guitar and ukulele, but I'd like to play bass, drums, piano, organ, marimba/xylaphone, and some other instruments.
Played violin for three years, but I don't know how to play it anymore. Started piano about a year and a half ago. Haven't been practicing it as much as I'd like to. =/
Currently, I play guitar, and the tuba.

I used to play the piano, and the cymbala(a ukrainian folk instrument)...like a guitar but it has 144 strings and you use sticks to hit the strings! Awesome!

Also i played the recorder....dunno if that counts.
Quote by Shredder666
Currently, I play guitar, and the tuba.

I used to play the piano, and the cymbala(a ukrainian folk instrument)...like a guitar but it has 144 strings and you use sticks to hit the strings! Awesome!

Also i played the recorder....dunno if that counts.

You should start playing cymbala again.
Besides the guitar and bass, I play a little piano/keyboard and drums.
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal