Do you naturally drum a lot better when you're pissed off?

I just made up an awesome blast beat intro/verse for my song that I have the guitar part written for.
silly blast beat kids...

i can't drum for shit no matter what mood i'm in
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by burrit0
I don't play the drums, but when I'm angry, I don't want to do anything.

Same here.
When I'm high I can keep consistent 16th notes at 220 bpm. Which is good considering the only times I play are when Im at my drummers house and I'm high.
I play drums better when I feel the need to be showoffy.

Guitar is best when in the zone.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Blast beat makes me sad.

I think I'm better at drums when I haven't practiced in a few days.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Whats blast beat?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
Whats blast beat?

Basically, it's the kind of drumming that's done by people who don't want to take lessons.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Basically, it's the kind of drumming that's done by people who don't want to take lessons.

Like power chords?
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Haha, a little more advanced than powerchords.

At least blast beats take coordination.

I haven't been playing drums for very long, and it sounds cool, especially when your mad enough to play it fast =)
Quote by Thebiz
Like power chords?

Sort of, except power chords have more purpose. When you play powerchords, you can still make a melody, or something interesting/non-generic. I still get annoyed when people criticize the use of powerchords, because everyone uses them.. They're very useful. Blast beats are a type of beat that really doesn't have to go along with the melody or the rhythm.

By the way, I don't really have a problem with blast beats. I just wish people got more interested in jazz drumming again.
Quote by vintage x metal

Haha, Jazz drumming is pretty cool.

I'm not really a grindcore fan, I'm into metal that doesn't normally use blast beats.

Blast beats are just fun becuase youre hitting everything so hard and fast, that your muscles start to ache and you start to sweat.

Its like masturbating on the drums.

lol
I don't play drums, but I find that I come up with particularly driving, forceful guitar riffs when I'm pissed off. I play in a slightly different style when I'm in a really good mood.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Yes. I thought I was the only one...
When I drum angry, I don't beat the drums harder, but better, if that makes any sense.