When you cant sleep, ive just been led in bed for like 4 hours. Just led there not being able to sleep. I've got college monday so i better not mess up my sleep pattern either.
tylenol p.m.

4 of them

solves all your problems...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I have a ****ed up weird form of insomnia. It sucks.
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
I'm just playing WoW 'till I faint.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Eh it's ok but I listen to music when I sleep so less sleep = more music which is a plus for me ^_^
My Rig:
Ibanez RVX 220DX
Vox Valvetronix 30watt
i just play. i sometimes dont sleep just for playing and practicing, and hell it works
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Honestly you guys, sleep aids aren't gonna kill ya.

Yeah you may kill your liver once you're addicted and end up taking 2 more everyday just to get the same effect till your at 20 pills, but seriously, they're really helpful in times like these.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

i suffer from imsomnia... so i kinda know the feeling

*read with extreme sarcasm*
I think its when i have alot on my mind i cant seem to sleep, i just lay there thinking stuff over. Sleeping pills or what ever wouldnt be a bad idea, im a bit scared of not waking up or something though lol.
See now, the problem is that you're on the UG forums instead of lying in bed watching a rerun at low volume.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
It's been like that every night for me, for the past week. I just have too much on my mind to be able to sleep.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by OffspringPhreak
I have a ****ed up weird form of insomnia. It sucks.

there are only 3 forms of insomnia
I am not siging you jackass
Quote by TheHereAway
I think its when i have alot on my mind i cant seem to sleep, i just lay there thinking stuff over. Sleeping pills or what ever wouldnt be a bad idea, im a bit scared of not waking up or something though lol.

nyquil?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by jthm_guitarist
See now, the problem is that you're on the UG forums instead of lying in bed watching a rerun at low volume.

lol i am now yea, but i was in bed 4 hours.
This happens to nearly every night. School nights especially. Unless I'm genuinely tired, like at the point that I'll collapse if I take another step. The most annoying part is, it still happens to me on days where I'll have been dosing off all day. It's like hey I was able to sleep during this 40 minute car ride, but god forbid I sleep in my own bed at 1 in the morning!! Gah! I have a problem!
My signature is stupid.
here i am, tried to sleep but nothing
2:24 AM =D

i bet i wont go to sleep til like 4:00, that if i dont get on deviantart and start browsing and comenting stuff, then i dont think im sleeping til 6:00
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
I'm a bit of an insomniac, and I hate it passionately.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
its worse when you have school the next day and can't sleep in
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by hanktehlordochi
This happens to nearly every night. School nights especially. Unless I'm genuinely tired, like at the point that I'll collapse if I take another step. The most annoying part is, it still happens to me on days where I'll have been dosing off all day. It's like hey I was able to sleep during this 40 minute car ride, but god forbid I sleep in my own bed at 1 in the morning!! Gah! I have a problem!

same here... i only get a full night of sleep if A) im dead tired and can't take another step or B) im drunk out of my ****ing mind! that always helps me sleep
I just close my eyes, get all bundled up in my covers, and take deep breathes relaxing my body. I'll fall asleep within 15 minutes. It works great for me and no drugs at all.
DALAI LAMA OF ZEPPELINISM

Quote by Kartman

I look up to you now. I'm serious, I have more respect for you than most Ugers!
I suffer of insomnia EVERY SINGLE Sunday!
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
ok not gonna lie
but on car rides anywhere if i odnt talk for 5 minutes/someone does not talk for 5 minutes
i fall asleep
no joke
but anyways
watch tv (foodnetwork, old tv, rerun, noninteresting tv show) and a lowish volume and you will become sleepy
also read
and if you have stuff on your mind
write it ALL down
it will clear it from you mind
and you wont forget it
because thats whats keeping you up
worrying that you'll forget it
also try concentrating on one event that happened on the day and ask a HARD question about it.
like....
lets say you we're walking downtown
and you pass by many shops
try to remember the shops you would go into in order you saw them pass by
its like counting sheep
but not as tedious
these are all tips ive learned ove rthe years
but they are starting to not work anymore haha
OH!
and also try clenching every muscle in you body and hold it for 5 seconds then release
and repeat for a while
afterwards you will feel so relaxed and will drift off asleep
especailly if your listening to pink floyd or radiohead
MM Stingray-MM Sterling-Austin Intruder-De-fretted Slammer-GK 115SBX-GK 1001RB-II-Fender Rumble 100-RB 5 Piece Prumkit-Burswood Acoustic-Squire Strat

Quote by Forcemaster
Dude, your hair owns.
Have a pie.

www.myspace.com/thedeathbynumbers