What's a decent price for one?

It seems you can't buy directly from them, so there is no given standard rate, but what's a fair price for one?

I see some on eBay in the $250+ range, is it worth it?

And also, does the new vector series sound EXCTLY like the original Zvex Fuzz Factory or is it slightly lower quality?

I'm dying to get my hands on one of these hard-to-find pups so if you guys could help out that'd be awesome!

Thanks!
Gear:
-Krank Krankenstein JR 50W
-Orange PPC112 w/ Celestion Vintage 30
-Gibson Les Paul Studio (white)
-Gibson Flying V
-MXR Carbon Copy
-Digitech Whammy
-Digitech JamMan
-Boss SD-1
-Epiphone Hummingbird
ZVEX are all uniquely hand-painted by some artist guy and very boutique, hence the high price. I think the Vector series would probably be the same ****, maybe cheaper parts (Not sure) and generic casings, not hand-painted.

They're not pickups BTW..
the parts for the vexter and original are exactly the same. just that one is silk screened and the other is hand painted.
The circuitry and parts are exactly the same, just the Vexter series aren't hand painted, as said. $250 doesn't sound bad for a germanium transistor fuzz pedal. And they're not hard to find. They are £120 over here, so yeah, go for it, but $250 should be a price for a new one, not used, unless it's the hand-painted one.
In other words, go for the Vexter. That's the one I have. I think I paid $160.

It's a crazy pedal.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by slatsmania
In other words, go for the Vexter. That's the one I have. I think I paid $160.

It's a crazy pedal.

That's cheap. I got mine for £120.
They're not pups as others have already stated, but many guitarists mount them on their guitars. (The dude from Muse, for example.) It's a really cool FX pedal. I think you can probably find it around for $200ish CAD for the Vexter series.
We have a shop that sells them for $179 over here.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
I got my Vexter used for £100 on eBay. Cranking pedal and exactly the same as the handpainted except no individual paint job. There is a forum on the ZVex website with plenty more information and experiences with these pedals. http://zvex.com/phpBB2/
I think I may end up getting one...my GAS is getting too bad. OCD, Fuzz Factory, Deluxe Memory Man. That is like 500 right there!
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Quote by Lightitup
I think I may end up getting one...my GAS is getting too bad. OCD, Fuzz Factory, Deluxe Memory Man. That is like 500 right there!

I'm selling my fuzz factory so I can get a Zvex fuzz probe, Boss Space Echo pedal and a Zvex Seek trem. My GAS is more expensive than yours
Quote by National_Anthem
I'm selling my fuzz factory so I can get a Zvex fuzz probe, Boss Space Echo pedal and a Zvex Seek trem. My GAS is more expensive than yours

Damn, you are crazy!

That fuzz probe looks so freakin' crazy. You could make the wierdest noises...I don't even get how it works in the slightest.

I really dig the wah probe though.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Quote by Lightitup
Damn, you are crazy!

That fuzz probe looks so freakin' crazy. You could make the wierdest noises...I don't even get how it works in the slightest.

I really dig the wah probe though.

Yeah, I don't really know how it works, either, but I'm selling some other pedals I don't need. The Wah probe is just a Seek wah (iirc) but if it's the Ooh Wah, I'm getting the wah probe so I can have it in my guitar a la Matt Bellamy