Played one Hitman, orgasmed to say the least. Great game, lets hope they don't fuck it up.

EDIT: Just watched it, looks like he has too much emotion and a bit too corny.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Last edited by sebastian_96 at Sep 8, 2007,
Honestly.. I liked Doom.

I want a Duke Nukem movie.. There's no way to **** that up.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
^ The Doom games were great, but the film was plain bad. Sorry Jack Off Jill.
666 BRO
it looks good at least.

i hope the incorporate more weapons than just guns.

all i saw in the trailer were guns.

id like to see something more creative.
Doom (the movie) = fail

They chose a completely different storyline that seemed too much like Resident Evil IMO.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Eh, it was better than most people could ever do with a video game movie. It entertained me at least.. Unlike Resident Evil which completely ****ed up by making Nemesis a good guy.. I had to be put on suicide watch in the hospital for weeks after that.

It sucked.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Eh, it was better than most people could ever do with a video game movie. It entertained me at least.. Unlike Resident Evil which completely ****ed up by making Nemesis a good guy.. I had to be put on suicide watch in the hospital for weeks after that.

It sucked.

I haven't seen it, but thank god I haven't. If I witnessed Nemesis being a good guy I'd slit my wrist

the muffin!
^ I was deeply saddened by all the RE films. Now a good adaptation of RE4 would be pretty good.
666 BRO
Quote by Jack Off Jill

It sucked.

yeah, the first RE movie was ok.

the 2nd was entertaining, but overall wasnt that great of a movie.

the 3rd looks like it might be alright. better than the 2nd at least. i just wish they would have followed the story from the game.
Quote by daytripper75

all i saw in the trailer were guns.

id like to see something more creative.

ive read the script, i can assure you, this movie is kick ass.

In one of the first scenes, he makes a guy eat capsules of c4, then explodes him when the guys near his target, killing pretty much everyone in the room.

The only area this film will disappoint is the fact David Bateson (the bloke who does his voice, and pretty much who hitman was modelled after) isnt playing 47.

However names are needed to sell films, and Bateson is a no name actor, at least were "hollywood" is concerned. Either way ive been waiting 3 years for this film, and after reading the script. This film and Olyphant wont be disappointing me.
Don't take me too seriously.

Live Life
Holy ****!

This was one of my favourite games. The trailer seems pretty awesome too but I hope it's as good as the trailer makes it look.
0/10 for making electronic stuff with "Ave Maria".
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Kankuro
^ I was deeply saddened by all the RE films. Now a good adaptation of RE4 would be pretty good.

Yeah. I love that game. It would make a great film. But I'd rather that didn't happen after what they did with the other Resi films.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Kankuro

Daaamn RE4 was soooo good. One of the best games out there. Not so scary but really interesting.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

How did they balance that bullet casing like that.
I'v been trying to do that for ages!

looks pretty good, at first i thought they should've used Vin Diesel, but then I realised Vin Diesel sucks.
Looks ****.

They've got the wrong bloody guy playing 47, he's way too young and has about as much of 47's charisma as my carpet.
My vote is it's gonna suck.

the muffin!
This Movie is going to be terrible. The whole point of Hitman is you play a totally emotionless, ruthless killer. The whole 'Strike down evil' bit is a load of crap he kills to bring money to himself, not for peace. And the whole girl bit is just so far from the idea of Hitman it makes me want to punch the director.
Last edited by Grundy0 at Sep 8, 2007,
AvP 2 looks better.

the muffin!
Quote by Grundy0
This Movie is going to be terrible. The whole point of Hitman is you play a totally emotionless, ruthless killer. The whole 'Strike down evil' bit is a load of crap he kills to bring money to himself, not for peace. And the whole girl bit is just so far from the idea of Hitman it makes me want to punch the director.

You haven't played any of the games but the first one have you? He has actually had a lot of emotional evolvement throughout the series.

But, the movie is going to suck ass simply because it's not Codename 47. Look at him! He's too young to even attempt the role. Fucking Vin Diesel could've pulled it off better.
yeah! I was wishing for Vin Diesel! argh! ARGH! dammit!
Hitman looks so young and innocent..not cold and brutal.

and what "evil"?

I bet this is gonna suck donkey balls.
I think the movie looks great actually, will definitely go see it. I just wish the chap playing him looked more.......sinister?

I vote for Daniel Day Lewis, although it's obviously a little too late for a lead actor change.
They should have Patrick Stewart, but then he is too old.
I've played Alot of the games and if they want the film to work, they need more garroting the sentry with cheesewires, then sneaking into the villa, getting the hidden sniper rifle from the garage and blowing off the Dons head with it while he plays golf on the balcony.
Nah, Mr. Clean would've done the job much better.

The movie looks like shit.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by Moggan13
They should have Patrick Stewart, but then he is too old.
I've played Alot of the games and if they want the film to work, they need more garroting the sentry with cheesewires, then sneaking into the villa, getting the hidden sniper rifle from the garage and blowing off the Dons head with it while he plays golf on the balcony.

I just want the Mardi Gras level from Blood Money Damn that's good.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
I just want the Mardi Gras level from Blood Money Damn that's good.

Damn you now I want to go play it
Quote by JilaX^
You haven't played any of the games but the first one have you? He has actually had a lot of emotional evolvement throughout the series.

But, the movie is going to suck ass simply because it's not Codename 47. Look at him! He's too young to even attempt the role. Fucking Vin Diesel could've pulled it off better.

I've played all of them. Seriously 47 is not a killer with a heart. If they wanted to make a movie like that they should have made Leon 2.