Ok, I have this new idea. It came to me while I was driving today.

I am completely SICK of paying for shit. I hate not having money. Solution:

I am going to charter my own island. And inhabit it with super cool people that hate paying too. And on my island everything will be free.

I have an idea for electricity. There will be these giant water run turbines producing the electricity for the island. And also running OFF of the turbines will be a pump that is shooting the water into the turbines to make them run. So, all I will need is a sort of "Jump Start", if you will, to get them going. For that, I have decided I will run an extension cord from my house, in Texas, to where ever my island may be. Once they are started it will be like perpetual electricity. Don't question, it will work.

Then, whatever other supplies I may need to build buildings and start my cities off I will super secretly steal from the U.S. government. And I know there are some guys on the "inside" that hate paying too. So, they will help. And same goes for scientists and architects. So, once I get started with some buildings and my perpetual electricity I will find some way to filter the salt water(assuming of course that my island isn't in the middle of a lake) to make it potable. I haven't quite thought that far, but I'll think of something.

At this point, I will have electricity and housing for enough people to start a new breed of people. So, I bring in the women. And we start reproducing and teaching only necessary things. The rest is just a bunch of free shit where anyone can do anything they want. And I know you are thinking that it would be chaos, like in Lord of the Flies, but only SUPER COOL People are allowed on my island. There will be a test to pass to gain entry and if you fail you are executed on the spot and fed to the others. I know it sounds bad, but it's for the best.

I haven't yet thought of a name, but I can assure you it will be something way radical.

So, who's with me???

(Patent Pending)
(Copyright©2007 l2p_Guitar )

EDIT: No, I don't do drugs.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
Sounds pretty bad-ass if you can pull it off. I'm in.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
If anyone else has any ideas for the island, feel free to make suggestions. I can't promise anything at this point, but the "Founding FatherS" positions are still looking for fillees.

EDIT: Oh and the founding fathers won't really have any special privileges, because having people with higher "ranks" and what not would only cause people to become corrupt with power, so we will all just be equal.
how are you going to get your own island if you don't have any money?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Can I be a Founding Mother? Pretty please?

We have to have an alpaca farm on the island.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
Quote by civildp1
how are you going to get your own island if you don't have any money?

I'm going to search around for an uninhabited island, and just start building. If some other group of people comes trying to claim it, they will die. And if we get nuked, or something, at least we died trying to do something cool rather than sitting around on a guitar website all day. No offense to any UGers. This is probably one of the best websites there is.

And of course you can, raindropsXroses.

UTOPIA IS POSSIBLE!

How about this one? It kind of looks like a duck.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.

you might be able to get this one. i hear nuclear radiation really lowers property value. something about a near meltdown in 1979.

plus, its not too far from where i live.
I only see one flaw in your design: building **** costs money too.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by metal4life592
I only see one flaw in your design: building **** costs money too.

We'll find some awesome architect people to build everything for us for free in exchange for living on the island with us. Obviously.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
Quote by raindropsXroses
We'll find some awesome architect people to build everything for us for free in exchange for living on the island with us. Obviously.

Well if they're architects, or at least good ones, they'll most likely have a well-paying job already, as well as a house/apartment, and they might not need a house, especially on some new-fangled island that may not be functional/practical.

Or maybe I'm just looking into this too much.

Whatever, go build your ****ing island.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
So, because you have no money, you're going to create a community based on the pureness of human morality on an island somewhere far away from civilisation?

Go for it, and tell me how it went if you ever get back
yup im in, and i want the duck island! and we'll start a new breed of bands, which play purely for the hell of it.

can we be lead by a femputer like futurama :P
In addition to the alpaca farm, can we also have giraffes roaming free? And maybe some platypuses, too? And ride polar bears as our main form of transportation?

This is going to be so cool.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
I think I'm going to pass. My island will only be populated by my henchmen and the girlfriend of the hero trying to stop me. It would also be impregnable, and have something in the Research dept. that can destroy the world.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Sounds like UG.
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

Quote by NovemberRain273
Sounds like UG.

There are no platypuses in UG.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
Man, just build your own houses. Forget the architects. There's wood there, you can make axes, you can get nails and hammers...make some stuff and just chill.

I support this idea, I can just imagine chilling on an island with a beautiful Spanish girl (Fuck you the Spanish ones are mine), sipping on some self-made beer, and behind me... a big-ass field of pot.

...Life will be good...
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by l2p_Guitar
Ok, I have this new idea. It came to me while I was driving today.

I am completely SICK of paying for shit. I hate not having money. Solution:

I am going to get a job.

Fixed.
costs money to do that TS
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
I'm applying for second in command. On three conditions.
1. I want my own log cabin, filled with guitars and amps. And also a penguin.
2. I want to be able to whip people I don't like and they can't whip me back.
3. I want an enclosure for my penguin. He shall be called Fluffums. And he shall be MY second in command.
I await your response.