I've looked time and time again on amps, but other that the RMS rating I don't know what to look for but the sound that comes out of it. What kind of things should I look out for when purchasing and amp and who makes the better amp.
I've never heard anyone of those played so. I have no clue. I've played Marshall, peavy. ibanez, fender and .....can't remeber the other one
I've always been kind of a plug and play person. I have no understanding of hrtz, or anything. I know ohms is impedance in a circuit so rule of thumb the less the better. But as for what type of material no clue
Quote by gotbass
I've never heard anyone of those played so. I have no clue. I've played Marshall, peavy. ibanez, fender and .....can't remeber the other one

Those are guitar amps (I assume, Marshall don't really make good bass amps). The amps listed in the title are bass amps.

Out of those most people would say the Ampeg SVT (full tube stack) would be the best, but it's up to your ears to decide. Try them out. However with that said, Ampeg and Eden are higher range amps and SWR and Ashdown are more budget orientated. Other brands to look at are Aguilar, Gallien Krueger and Hartke.

"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure