ok i know there has been a few of these before but i searched and nothing came up so ive been playing for a years and a half and i just average but my brother just started and he wants to do some songs together so i need some songs where one guy is just hitting something real simple like one riff or all power chords throughout the song.
thanks for any help
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
why dont you just make up stuff?... its a lot funner than playing to a song, but i really do like Back in Black. that and Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap. those are fun ACDC songs that dont require much time to learn
Quote by Zach
I'm gonna make a poster of my pinky finger that says in big bold letters on the bottom 'USE IT'
Quote by Switch
I was not expecting him to have a ferret skilled in nuclear weaponry
The second song I ever learned was My Happiness by Powerder Finger, teaches you riffs and power chords. Very easy to play, good for a starting song
Quote by Shylock
Well, If I woke up a girl, I would immediantly proceed to achieving an orgaism.

because they are superior to ours.

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!
Anything by AC/DC or KISS - either that or simply jam on some blues.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
simple two guitar songs?
For whom the bell tolls by Metallica.
Back in black by AC/DC
If you can transpose, then you guys could do Don't Forget me by RHCP. He could do the bass part(basically move the notes down two frets from the bass notes and play them on the low E an A strings on the guitar)
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350