Page 1 of 2
Definitely not born for stages, but I will adapt.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Definitely stages and not just for music.

Playing in my bedroom is boring.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
born for stages. nothing makes me happier and nothing that im more willing to do that perform. i find playing in my bedroom and even practicing with the band is kinda boring. so nobody think i have any stage rpescence, until i get on stage.
Stages, but i haven't got the chance to prove it yet.
Ibanez RGA 121 w/ SD SH-6b & SH-2n Jazz
Ibanez RGA 121
Epiphone G-400 w/ EMG 81&60A
Fender Stratocaster Original 1978 Sunburst
Alvarez Acoustic DY-85

Fender G-Dec 8" 15W

VOX AD120VT 2*12" 120W

KORG AX1500G
When I Practice, I play in my Bedroom ALONE. But I'd Love to play on stage, the non-guitar experience I've had on stage was fun, So i'm sure doing it with a guitar would make it even more fun.
im not sure... i tend to go like... all-out when on-stage, but i also tend to be more precise when i practice in my room... so i dont know.
Eh, mostly just in the comfort of my bedroom, but occasionally I'll play for my dad or sister. That's pretty much it at the moment, but we'll see what happens once I get more confident in my playing.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
Bedroom, I just play for fun and don't really like being on stage.
I'm born for stages. Although when I'm not on stage I'm a timid person, sometimes shy. I don't know what it is when I'm on stage. I just have the greatest time of my life playing music in front of a crowd.
Member #9 of the Carvin club
Quote by Quark Soup
I'm born for stages. Although when I'm not on stage I'm a timid person, sometimes shy. I don't know what it is when I'm on stage. I just have the greatest time of my life playing music in front of a crowd.

+1
Bedroom player ALL the way. Maybe some day I'll be on stage, but not for at least 10 years.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Stage, baby.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Garret.
Definitely not born for stages, but I will adapt.

QFT. I'm more on the bedroom guitarist side but do hope to get on a stage later on.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Born for the Jam Sessions, and occasional stage appearance...?

I guess Recording studio too... but i love Jam Sessions.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by wickedwhammy
I'm definitely born for stages but getting there is a bit of a problem..

well i am good on guitar but IMO, not good enough for stages yet as ive only played a year........

but I would play on stage if given a chance and I was told my music was good enough.

for now i have a home studio and just record songs and put them on my myspace page for everyone. I play and record at night when nobody is around.,,(that goes mostly for vocal recordings because the dog isn't barking making noise and all that...messes up my recordings......)
Quote by moody07747
well i am good on guitar but IMO, not good enough for stages yet as ive only played a year........

but I would play on stage if given a chance and I was told my music was good enough.

for now i have a home studio and just record songs and put them on my myspace page for everyone. I play and record at night when nobody is around.,,(that goes mostly for vocal recordings because the dog isn't barking making noise and all that...messes up my recordings......)

I spent about three years playing in my bedroom, just teaching myself different things. Then when I finally did decide to play live, people never knew what hit em. I'm not saying I'm a virtuoso guitarist, I'm far from it... but people just never expected it out of me, so a lot of people called me musically gifted.

"I've never heard this guy play before... but now all of a sudden he picks up a guitar and he's ****ing awesome! The boy's a genius!"

they didn't realize that I had spent hours a day for three years practicing. now, four years after sitting down and trying to figure out how to play, I'm finally comfortable enough with my playing/songwriting to play live.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
I haven't been on stage yet and everyone (just about) is telling me to.

It's got to the point I want to.
I BORN for the stage baby!!!!

most of the time I play in front of people- I practice at my computer all the time, it's in my kitchen so there's always people there.I get lonely playing alone in my bedroom
I love playing to a crowd, of any size

I love jamming aswell.

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood
Never been on stage, never playing in front of more than 5 people, but i'm fine with it. I practice my stage antics in my livingroom...dont judge me...
Quote by justinrobbins7
*unzipppp* "Deal with this, wench."

Quote by Mazzakazza
Ug Knows 1000% More About Scrotal Sacs Than Real Doctors.
Hm Let Me Investigate. You Has The Painful Scroties? You Has Aids.
Next Plz.
I could care less. I like to play guitar, I don't care where.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

I hope i'm born for the stage, I'm pretty good at acting on there and not giving a fuck about what the audience thinks.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I don't think I'm either. I don't have a good practice ethic and as a result my playing isn't precise. I've been on stage plenty of times (both with and without guitar, or even music) and I enjoy it greatly but I still feel that the guitar is just my preferred writing tool.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
my playing is born in the bedroom, kinda boring and lonely, and can't bounce ideas of anyone

hopefully will be on stage sometime in this lifetime
I was a bedroom player until i played my first stage...now im dying to get back out there
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
i am a stage person. i have a good stage presence whenever either of my bands play. plus the fact that im kinda big with long red hair makes me more noticable. i even jump about when rehearsing in the studio or whatever.

its weird though, when i play bass onstage i jump about a lot more than i do when im playing guitar. probably because i need to concentrate more when im playing guitar. (only because the guitar stuff i make is harder than the bass stuff i write...not because of the usual "bass is easier" bull****)
Stage FTW. Playing infront of people in a band is one of the most exciting and fun things i have ever experienced in life (even if we did suck).
Stages, I always pretend i'm on a stage when I'm in my room and my guitar and vocals have to be loud enough that I can hear them and they both have to be amped.

There's just that natural drug you get when you're on stage, that makes you want it more, i'm addicted, and apparently I look "smug" on stage which means it's all good
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
i like being onstage but i sometimes forget a riff or a verse when i'm playing. i play fine in my bedroom/comp room.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
I"m craving the stage right now
Quote by Silent_Jester13
This is the biggest collection of ADD i've ever seen.
I prefer my dorm room to a stage any day. I tend to mess up even when I try and record something, haha.
Quote by (...)
I"m craving the stage right now

Same

Crave with me

we are the Stage Cravers
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Quote by Auals
Stages, I always pretend i'm on a stage when I'm in my room and my guitar and vocals have to be loud enough that I can hear them and they both have to be amped.

There's just that natural drug you get when you're on stage, that makes you want it more, i'm addicted, and apparently I look "smug" on stage which means it's all good

this natural drug you get when you're on stage is called adrenaline. its great stuff.
Page 1 of 2