Theres a folder on my desktop that CANNOT BE DELETED... I need to figure out a way... I've tried click/del If I rightclick, it restarts explorer.exe, I can't even delete it with the Command Prompt... This is really stupid. Please help me.
What is in said folder that you so desperately wish to delete?

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
Restart your computer, then try deleting it. That's all I can think of at the moment.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
Yeah, I tried restarting the computer, that didn't work. BTW, i forgot to mention that if you try to open the folder, it restarts explorer.exe
Yeah, it does sound like a virus or something. Try running a virus scan.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
Get a program that will force-delete the files. You can either torrent one or find some freeware.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
HiJackThis Isn't working, It says it's missing MSVBVM60.DLL.. I'm gonna restart my computer for the Delete Doctor.
EDIT: Delete Doctor Dosen't work...
Last edited by MangledPhox at Sep 8, 2007,
I dunno. Maybe a virus or maybe it would be deleteable in safe mode? Did you tried that?
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
Quote by One Way Ticket
Two weeks ago, Yngwie Malmsteen walked up to me at a mall and gave me a bag of donuts. He told me "I don eat no focking donuts".
Delete doctor please! Ohhhh what a mess I'm in.....

It might be being used in the processes section of ctrl and delete?
Quote by moody07747
system restore to a set date before the file was created
that will bring you back A few days and you wont have the file....or so we all hope...

System restore doesn't delete files.

I'd recommend running Windows in safe mode, and then trying to delete the folder.

Or maybe find a way to delete it with explorer.exe closed, since that seems to be affecting it.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Its a virus. I got the same type of thing and it buggered up my internet explorer.
Quote by JamieB
System restore doesn't delete files.

I'd recommend running Windows in safe mode, and then trying to delete the folder.

Or maybe find a way to delete it with explorer.exe closed, since that seems to be affecting it.

System restoring back to a previous date does delete files. I had a virus in an undeletable folder, used Norton GoBack to get rid of it. Easy as hell.
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
Yeah but most people don't have System Restore dates set, and you can't just say

'Lolololol two days ago please'
You have to have set it up, I know this cause I found out the hard way first time I needed it