You all know who I'm talking about, especially if you live in the U.S. I'm not sure if white trash are the same in other countries. But here in good ol' America, they're the only group of people who I regularly use slurs against, and I wish there was a stronger word for them than just "white trash" or "hick-ass inbred moron."

I KNOW that most or all of my punk forum comrades have had run-ins with white trash before, so stories would be interesting.

I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
You all know who I'm talking about, especially if you live in the U.S. I'm not sure if white trash are the same in other countries. But here in good ol' America, they're the only group of people who I regularly use slurs against, and I wish there was a stronger word for them than just "white trash" or "hick-ass inbred moron."

How about "twat"?
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
I don´t know exactly what you mean.....but I was on a demonstration today aginst another Nazi-demo, there were 50 right wings and 2000 anti-demonstrants, it was really funny a lot of them belonged to the "Antifa" they all dressed black and wanted to go through the police wall to the Nazis
I wish I went to decent demonstrations, as opposed to walking round with a bunch of hippies in their rainbow mohair jumpers and whistles on coloured string.