two of my friend said that they covered paper in ink and smoked it and got high.. has anyone here done this and does it **** you up bad if you do? (as in like kill you if you have to much or someting like that)
Quote by Jackolas
Anyone for natural selection?

+1

Some people just are just ****ing stupid
I like straberry pie

don't you?

Proud founder of the PedoBear fan club. PM me to join

10000+ Free webcam girls at:
camgirls.uk
Quote by tbanga
two of my friend said that they covered paper in ink and smoked it and got high.. has anyone here done this and does it **** you up bad if you do? (as in like kill you if you have to much or someting like that)

Kill yourself.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
No, ink is good for you. It has Vitamin F.

As in F for Fucking retard.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
do it
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by tbanga
straight answer pls... i dont understand retard internet jokes....

Then why the **** are you in the Pit?

And I would've thought someone retarded enough to ask that question in the first place would be able to understand a little bit of retard language?

-EDIT- To your question above... Try it, and tell us afterwards?
Quote by tbanga
i know it isnt good for you... i was just wondering if it ****s you up really bad.

Are you actually asking this seriously? Jesus Christ on a stick. Your friends are retarded, there's your straight answer. Go ahead, smoke ink-covered paper.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by tbanga

How can expect straight, serious answers to such a moronic question?

Hell, you know what, just do it and find out for yourself, with any luck it'll stop you coming here and bothering us with your stupidity.
Quote by tbanga

Natural selection wasn't some "retard internet jokes".

Look it up, might teach you something...
Quote by tbanga

Refer to your own sig, point dexter.

Now go to the drug thread.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all