Hi, I'm looking for pahser pedal. Can you please suggest what i should get, my budget is up to 60€. Is Behringers UP100 or VP1 good? ANd i mostly play metal, rock.. Thx alrdy
A Pahser?

What is a Pahser?

I guess you mean phaser. In that case, I'd say try to get an MXR phase 90, my personal favorite. Try to avoid Behringer, I really don't trust their quality.
^ i think the boss ph-3 is very cold sounding and the versatility doesnt really make up for it. sure you can get a ton of wacked out noises from it, but i dont think it does the classic phasing sounds well.

the MXR phase 90 is a good choice, and i personally love their sound. the EHX small stone is also supposed to be very nice. the third option in that range is a used boss ph-2. warmer than the ph-3 but not as versitile, but i think its a better overall pedal.
Quote by jof1029
^ i think the boss ph-3 is very cold sounding and the versatility doesnt really make up for it. sure you can get a ton of wacked out noises from it, but i dont think it does the classic phasing sounds well.

Yeah, I agree with you that it isn't very 'warm' sounding, But for me, I love the versatility thing about it, I've been able to get Wah, Phase, Flange, this cool Pinch harmoncy sound, alot of lofi-ish noises and alot of fun oscillation stuff with it.
I'd recommend the EHX Small Stone Nano. They sound nicer than the MXR, have true bypass and are more versatile. If you get a MXR, get a script logo not a block logo.
i love me nano small stone, and i was basically going to say what phillipa said, so +1 to him and his comment
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
I hear pretty good stuff about the phase 90...

I recently bought a Russian Electro Harmonix smallstone and it's great, nice depth.
So I suppose either of those two are good.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows