who listens to it, this is the best station ever, i get loads of ideas of bands to follow and songs to learn etc.
i have it on while surfing these forums, currently listening to jeremy by pearl jam
tis quality! i aint listenin now but im listenin to a pearl jam album :O
Planet Rock is great :] My dad's got a DAB Radio in the kitchen, so I frequently kill his preferred Radio 4 to stick it on.
Quote by adamrandall
ahh yes SRV. i got the intro on texas flood (easy) and then he's like twangledoodleblopdebloo dun dun dun dun DA dun DA and im like *dead*.

The Unholy plays a Jackson Warrior X through a Metal Muff

Squigglymetal!
Quote by rijker
who listens to it, this is the best station ever, i get loads of ideas of bands to follow and songs to learn etc.
i have it on while surfing these forums, currently listening to jeremy by pearl jam

I listen to it basically every day.

It's Rick's show at the moment. Nicky Hornes show last night was one of the best mixtures of music I've heard in AGES.

EDIT - OMG ****ING **** ITS ****ING LIVING ON A PRAYER!

WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHH OHHH IM LIVING ON A PRAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by Aldenté
Yeah its pretty good.

The presenter on atm is really funny, because he's so old.

Rick Wakeman?

I'm seeing him in concert soon, in my local theater of all places.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Quote by TheUnholy
Planet Rock is great :] My dad's got a DAB Radio in the kitchen, so I frequently kill his preferred Radio 4 to stick it on.

Yeah I got two DAB radios in the house. The one right next to me now is one of those cool fancy Marshall Dab radios. Got it for xmas.

It goes up to 11
Haha Hoffy always makes me piss myself for some reason, plus the guy in the background (the producer?) who is like BUWAHAHAHAH! every now and then.

Brilliant
hehe.
kicked him in the balls
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
Upon further listening i can say i really like it.

It's good to have a big dose of classic rock once in a while.
Quote by Aldenté
Upon further listening i can say i really like it.

It's good to have a big dose of classic rock once in a while.

Oh deffo!

The range of stuff they play is REALLY good as well.

Mick Wall has been doing a Godly album list each day during the week and his features on GnR - AFDestruction and Iron Maiden - Powerslave were both very informative and a great listen of course.
Quote by Jackolas
Oh deffo!

The range of stuff they play is REALLY good as well.

Mick Wall has been doing a Godly album list each day during the week and his features on GnR - AFDestruction and Iron Maiden - Powerslave were both very informative and a great listen of course.

Yeah i think i'll probably start listening to this when i go through my "bored of my iTunes library" phases.

Dream On is one of my favourite Aerosmith songs too
Heh, there's an ad up about Jack Daniel's birthday. Ironic, because I'm in the middle of a hangover caused by the damn thing.
Mick walls on atm.

Doing his "childhood" special thingy. Very cool.

He reminds me of Moss out of IT Crowd at times too.