Well right now I have a Flextone III and what to upgrade to a Carvin legacy but it will be very hard to play one before I buy it. So I want to know everything you guys now about them, experience playing them, versitility, quality and the works. An the big question how much of an upgrade will it be from my Flextone? Btw I'm looking into the 100 watt combo.

Edit: I play in a Punk band(We sound alot like the Misfits just faster with solos, which I do most of), I play in the Youth band at my church(We do mostly Hillsong United covers) and I do my own solo guitar stuff you can hear that in my profile. Right now I don't have any pedals so any suggestions?
Last edited by Osiris77 at Sep 8, 2007,
what kind of music is it for? are you using pedals?

I played a Half stack version and it was great... though I dont like the sound as much without pedals... My buddy used to have one and he had a Pedal Setup similar to Hendrix and It sounded great....

Without pedals it is still a good amp, the tube dist. is pretty good, but not great... but the cleans are amazing!
Well, I play in a Punk band(We sound alot like the Misfits just faster with solos, which I do most of), I play in the Youth band at my church(We do mostly Hillsong United covers) and I do my own solo guitar stuff you can hear that in my profile. Right now I don't have any pedals so any suggestions?
I think I read somewhere that the V3 was better for more power-chord type stuff, don't quote me on it though.
Washburn HM Idol w/ SD JB in bridge > Ibanez Weeping Demon > Korg Pitchblack > Digitech Bad Monkey > Boss NS-2 > Boss DD-6 > Egnater Renegade > Splawn 2x12 w/ Weber Sig12Bs

Quote by Unskathed
I think I read somewhere that the V3 was better for more power-chord type stuff, don't quote me on it though.

I think I heard something similar but I'm mostly a lead guitarist in all my bands so lead tone has to come first.