Had fun with Microsoft Sam, then just started playing some random bass.

http://media.putfile.com/Microsoft-Sam-gone-MAD

"This is a song about nothing and this is a computer voice so OMG so one time i pissed on an electric fence and it was like WOWZERS and my skin burst into flames and stuff and now here's some bass"

[bass]

"Ooh eee ooh ah ah ding dang walla walla bing bang"

[bass]

"So hey, have you ever seen a man eat his own head? No? What about a grown man sastisfy a camel? No, well thats a shame, now you DIIIIIIIIIIIE"

[bass]

"Oompa loompa doompa DE DO, have i got a question for you. 2+4 is 96 bajillion thousand 800 sixtie 2 and a fooucking half"

[bass]

"SodomySodomySodomySodomySodomySodomySodomySodomySodomySodomySodomySodomySodomySodomySodomySodomySodomySodomySodomySodomySodomySodomy"

[feedback n stuff]

"Skittles are not only good for mushrooming the great carpet but now come with extra smirkage! Rejoice thine citizens of the deep! Thoust saviour has ariveled! Thou must learn thine place in the universe least he be fed his own face"

[weird indecopherable mumbo jumbo on bass with indecipherable mumbo jumbo on bass dubbed over it!]

"(weird rantings that even I couldnt figure out, even though i wrote it...)"
"Hahahahahaha, now you DIE"

[end riff]

now, do you need a new uncrapped pair of pants to help you cope with the EPICNESS?!
Quote by justinrobbins7
*unzipppp* "Deal with this, wench."

Quote by Mazzakazza
Ug Knows 1000% More About Scrotal Sacs Than Real Doctors.
Hm Let Me Investigate. You Has The Painful Scroties? You Has Aids.
Next Plz.
you fail
Quote by Jaffaps2
It's meant to reflect Clapton's career, starts off good but then turns into a piece of shit.

The Lord has done mighty things with his right hand
Psalms chapter 118, verse 12
Quote by Guitarmeister
you fail

no its not fail...it fails so much it isnt even catagorized with "fail", its more like destruction of mind...
Quote by justinrobbins7

Quote by Mazzakazza
Next Plz.
Quote by Sguit
No Life!!

lol yup...this is what happens when you are home alone with out a car in mid-summer
Quote by justinrobbins7

Quote by Mazzakazza
Next Plz.
HAHAHAHA Reading those lyrics made my day!
Blood Sugar Sex Magik
LMFAO, omg, that was so funny. maybe coz i'm stoned, but that was still funny as hell...
****ing brilliant. I don't even have to listen to the song to know that it is ****ing brilliant.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.