Is there a way to do something so I don't have to put a CD in all the time? I am sick of trying to find my Battlefield 2 CD every time I want to play it. Is this possible? Hopefully I explained it right.
I use no-cd cracks all the time. I HATE swapping round CDs and DVDs. I'll pm you a link to some great sites in a mo. Though I'm not too sure about Battlefield 2...
Yes, it is, there is a piece of software you can get called Game Jackal (google it), that allows you to run your games without cds. Or you can get cd-cracks (also google).

Hope that helps
http://www.gamecopyworld.com/
someone recomended it to me, though i'm not sure if or how it works
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
I'm pretty sure you could mount it to a virtual drive too, if you have a program which lets you do that...
www.megagames.com , it's the best no-CD crack site
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
But if you use NOCDs, it's very possible that you won't be able to play online.

At least not on official servers.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Where do I go to get it? I don't know what I am looking for.

Game fixes: http://www.megagames.com/gcracks.html , search for the game you want, n00bsauce
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Alcohol 120 %

Works for me
I like straberry pie

don't you?

Proud founder of the PedoBear fan club. PM me to join

10000+ Free webcam girls at:
camgirls.uk
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Not on there.

Yeah it is http://www.megagames.com/cracks/gb2.htm
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I sent a question back.

Oh sorry mate, never used the profile messaging thing before. Btw I can't send you a reply cos of your weird name Saying user not found or something. Anyway, it's the one at the bottom of that, the v1.41 NO-dvd/fixed exe job. Check your version first, the most recent readme should tell you.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

There there
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Is there a way to do something so I don't have to put a CD in all the time? I am sick of trying to find my Battlefield 2 CD every time I want to play it. Is this possible? Hopefully I explained it right.

if you have the CD, yes there are, but i'm not sure how, just google "CD crack" or try gamespy forums (It's not illegal, btw, unless you copy and sell the CD)

if you have the DVD then it's impossible as far as i know.

or just buy a CD organizer or remember where you put it. my desk has BF2, BF2149, Serious Sam I and II, Half-Life 2, Halo, and a bunch of other games sitting right on it. i only lose them when my mom cleans up, but she organizes them in a nice little stack and i just have to ask her where they are.

EDIT: i love your name. it's awesome.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Oh sorry mate, never used the profile messaging thing before. Btw I can't send you a reply cos of your weird name Saying user not found or something. Anyway, it's the one at the bottom of that, the v1.41 NO-dvd/fixed exe job. Check your version first, the most recent readme should tell you.

I got that version but it doesn't really work. Do I have to put any files anywhere?

It says 'This application has failed to start because Memory.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem'
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I got that version but it doesn't really work. Do I have to put any files anywhere?

It says 'This application has failed to start because Memory.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem'

There should be an .exe file in there somewhere. Basically replace your normal Battlefield 2 file with that one you just downloaded. It should be in something like c:\program files\EA\Battlefield 2 or whatever. But MAKE A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL .EXE FIRST because I think Punkbuster (The EA anti-cheat software) will have a hissy fit if you try to play online using the no-cd crack.

See basically the file you just downloaded is exactly the same executable that came with BF2, just with the CD check removed.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
There should be an .exe file in there somewhere. Basically replace your normal Battlefield 2 file with that one you just downloaded. It should be in something like c:\program files\EA\Battlefield 2 or whatever. But MAKE A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL .EXE FIRST because I think Punkbuster (The EA anti-cheat software) will have a hissy fit if you try to play online using the no-cd crack.

See basically the file you just downloaded is exactly the same executable that came with BF2, just with the CD check removed.

Wow, it worked fine. Thanks.

And to everyone else who helped.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Wow, it worked fine. Thanks.

And to everyone else who helped.

Excellent. Now get no-cd cracks for all your games and keep them in good condition forever
as someone mentioned before, you could create an .iso file off the cd/dvd using alcohol 120% and then mouont it using daemon tools, that would require no discs, but it'll use up a fair chunk of your hdd is you have loads of games like that.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!