I am very proud of this.

http://media.putfile.com/Song-of-War-31

instruments used:
Aria PE-ELITE (guitar)
'03 Fender P-Bass (bass)
Malachi Kerns 18" bodhran (drum)
5 1/2' claymore (sword sounds)
Wind Chimes (chimes)

ihad to put my new bodhran to good use so i just starting playing this beat, soon all my other instruments wanted to join in...
Quote by justinrobbins7
*unzipppp* "Deal with this, wench."

Quote by Mazzakazza
Ug Knows 1000% More About Scrotal Sacs Than Real Doctors.
Hm Let Me Investigate. You Has The Painful Scroties? You Has Aids.
Next Plz.
Last edited by The 6th String at Sep 8, 2007,
You really didn't need to put your mouth...

and i'm assuming you looped that drum, i would re-check that loop, it gets a little sketchy at times. It's not my style, but it was okay.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Quote by cashewchaching
You really didn't need to put your mouth...

and i'm assuming you looped that drum, i would re-check that loop, it gets a little sketchy at times. It's not my style, but it was okay.

yeah it was looped, it only sounds sketchy because i added another track over it that had a bit of delay and it didnt match up evenly at times.
Quote by justinrobbins7
*unzipppp* "Deal with this, wench."

Quote by Mazzakazza
Ug Knows 1000% More About Scrotal Sacs Than Real Doctors.
Hm Let Me Investigate. You Has The Painful Scroties? You Has Aids.
Next Plz.
listening as i critique.

the intro is kinda cool.

getting really boring. same thing over and over. since the song is mainly based off the drumbeat, thats getting really monotonous. it could be cool as a background track to something, but its just to repetitive. playing isnt bad, just needs to be expressed better instead of hidden behind a drumtrack.

thanks for the crit!
it was okay. you reall need to elaborate on the guitar part. I heard the same 3 things through the whole song. good luck.
Drum part is one measure yet is looped for the whole song? Needs a lot more variety. Also - the guitar part sounds like essentially one chord played over occasional background noises. The main thing this song needs is variety. After you have heard the first 30 secs - you have hard the whole song.
PM Me for any help you need with recording systems/tips
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Good call

Man, you should be a mod, you know everything.

I agree with a psoter above the intro is pretty cool

The song is a very intersting idea I rather liked it though I think it could be mixed a little better. The levels of the instruments balanced a little more evenly, nothing major just very slightly. But overally very cool, keep it up

If you have hte time Crit my newest song cheers
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=667109