Page 1 of 2
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
Awesome! I was like... wtf, the monkey is just sitting there for the first thirty sec.

xD
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf
Awesome! I was like... wtf, the monkey is just sitting there for the first thirty sec.

xD

its not a monkey!
Quote by Moggan13
I'm fed up of it, it goes on for way too long.

Yup, but it would've been amazing if they'd shortened it down to about half the length or something. Still pretty good
I love it.

My favourite ad EVER.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Yup, but it would've been amazing if they'd shortened it down to about half the length or something. Still pretty good

100% true. It's about a minute long, they need to cut it to 30 or 45 seconds. The money just sitting there breathing goes on waaaaay too long.
Quote by Moggan13
100% true. It's about a minute long, they need to cut it to 30 or 45 seconds. The money just sitting there breathing goes on waaaaay too long.

Its 1:30 long, but I think it makes up for it by being simply the best ad in the last decade or two.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
I love it. One of the most epic things I've seen in a long time.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Hmmm....this is my favourite http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36ua-sSf4yk

Ahh yes, the kick-the-bear-in-the-balls-for-the-salmon ad.

Strong contender... *strokes beard*.
Quote by Ez0ph

He knows me well..
Quote by AvengedThrice
Ahh yes, the kick-the-bear-in-the-balls-for-the-salmon ad.

Strong contender... *strokes beard*.

lol Simple and effective

Most adverts recently are either full-on crap with unfunny jokes and bad acting, or well-made but expensive, useless car adverts where you don't know what the fuck is going on
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
lol Simple and effective

Most adverts recently are either full-on crap with unfunny jokes and bad acting, or well-made but expensive, useless car adverts where you don't know what the fuck is going on

*cough*Vauxhall Corsa*cough*

"C'MON!"
Quote by Ez0ph

He knows me well..
Quote by AvengedThrice
*cough*Vauxhall Corsa*cough*

"C'MON!"

I blame sean-a paul-a for my hatred of that crap series (a fuckin' series!!!) of them awful adverts.

"Y,YO!*mute*
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
I blame sean-a paul-a for my hatred of that crap series (a fuckin' series!!!) of them awful adverts.

"Y,YO!*mute*

Rightly so.

"Y-YO!!"

*Punches Sean Paul in the face*
Quote by Ez0ph

He knows me well..
Quote by 7DaySkeptic

"Y,YO!*mute*

C'MO-*Gets shot*
Quote by Moggan13
C'MO-*Gets shot*

HAHA. XD

If only..
Quote by Ez0ph

He knows me well..
Quote by AvengedThrice
Rightly so.

"Y-YO!!"

*Punches Sean Paul in the face*

You see the problem now is that I'll be in dah cluuub /50cent later today and they OFTEN play that song. Now I'm scared that on the dreaded "y-yo!" I'll get irritated and hit some poor innocent guy in the back of the head and start a small riot upstairs........again
AGAIN..?

Do tell...
Quote by Ez0ph

He knows me well..
Quote by AvengedThrice
AGAIN..?

Do tell...

Imagine a packed, fairly chavvy club at about midnight. Some aggressive idiot gives my mate some stick about being in his way and gives him a shove. I follow him for a sec and grab his shoulder to find out what his problem is. The fool just swings around and hits a biggish guy going past me. He naturally self-defends himself and hits the guy into a small group of people, who throw him back at the biggish bloke who then staggers and knocks someone's drink out of their hands etc. etc. etc. It all kicked off and for about a minute (it seemed longer) good times were had by all Many were kicked out but I escaped by hiding at the bar.

If anything like it happens at all tonight I'll film it on my mobile, but I doubt it will
lol good advert though kinda random. I HATE the corsa advert, that sucks. Citroen adverts kick all ass thought (the c4 transformer)

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by Absent Mind
lol good advert though kinda random. I HATE the corsa advert, that sucks. Citroen adverts kick all ass thought (the c4 transformer)

I think they're shown too much. Also the music from the first one got too much airtime. I don't think even think it's a very good song in it's entirety. That car advert now where people tie balloons to their cars and they float off goes on for ages and doesn't tell you a thing about the car!

I think the last decent car ad is the Skoda one where they make that car out of cake. Awesome!
I've love that add and that song!!!!!

I always mostly watch the add for the song...
But the gorilla dude is epic!!!
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Sweet, never saw that, cheers for posting it
Do you know if that was ever shown here in the UK? I don't recall it, though the first one was.

I never saw the first one on TV just on youtube.
I'm guessing it's been shown or going to be.
Lawlz.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by MightyAl
Maybe they use gorilla poop in the fruit & nut bars?
At any rate I think the Irn Bru goths' holiday ads are cool.

yeah i like the old irn bru ads like the granny and who robs the shop
Page 1 of 2