Does anybody have the game Oblivion?
I have it for PS3 and think it is totally awesome.

UG Mods really have no sense of humour.....

i had it for Xbox 360 and I have Morrowind on PC. Theyre both great games but I sold Oblivion cause I needed cash and plus the GOTY edition is coming out this month.
Member #2 of the "Eggnog > Humanity" club
^^Pm Scourge441 to join

PM MackDaddy or RhinosaurBones to join the Mortal Kombat Klub. That's right, Klub with a K.

Quote by happytimeharry
wow, is that backgammon? Now that's what I call fore play...
Yeah I've bin on it, it's pretty scary. I prefer Air or Nemesis, longer and more entertaining.

EDIT: Dammit, I shoulda read the post.
I got it on 360 and io'm stuck trying to get the king guy (wats his name?) from the castle to the temple to light the dragonfires as the Daedra attack the imperial city. I just came from Paradice with the amulet of kings! and i have no health packs and i'm a warrior/ Red Guard!! NO HEALING MAGIC FOR ME!
I have it for 360, I used to play it a lot but everytime I played it. It would freeze after about an hour and a half of gameplay. I bought a new copy, same thing, but only for that game. I ave up on it after that. Pretty good game though, lots of **** to do in it... even though i didnt get to do half of it...
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Quote by 12Jim34
Yeah I've bin on it, it's pretty scary. I prefer Air or Nemesis, longer and more entertaining.

EDIT: Dammit, I shoulda read the post.

Alton Towers rules
Quote by Moggan13

Alton Towers rules

Most definitely. And yeah, Nemesis will never be beaten!

Wheeeee!
I only got it tuesday but i already live on it, Alton Towers is over rated.

It looks cool and i was thinking of getting it but im not a fan of role playing games.

I have only ever played a couple and was always disapointed by the combat in them, Way too slow and i dont like pointing and clicking. so i refrain from buying them. Infact i have only played WOW and Star Wars knights of the old republic.

You think i would hate oblivion?
Quote by amorebelladonna
I guess I will just have to live with the fact that I ate my grandma.
I have spent about 66 hours on my 360 version... I own the dark brotherhood and arena and I'm about to finish the mages guild.... I spent most of my time emptying out dungeons and oblivion gates .
I'm thinking about getting it, I just don't know if it'll be my type of game.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Most definitely. And yeah, Nemesis will never be beaten!

Wheeeee!

+1

Every time I go I ride the Nemesis at least five times.

i have it for 360. Its one of those games that you can never trade in, just because you know there is still so much you havent done.
Quote by .smudged.
sorry but america takes the cake in roller coasters

Very true.

I'd love to visit some American theme parks.

Quote by Smokey Amp
Very true.

I'd love to visit some American theme parks.

If you ever do, go to Valleyfair.
They have real roller coasters, not the wimpy metal ones.
oblivions fun, i got a ton of mods and some of the quests are fun (thieves guild, dark brotherhood) the main quest is boring but i think just messing around in the world with mods are more fun
Quote by Cameronrobson
It's a bat, a cyclops and an owl riding a pair of bicycles. Idiot.
Quote by dudleystinks
It looks cool and i was thinking of getting it but im not a fan of role playing games.

I have only ever played a couple and was always disapointed by the combat in them, Way too slow and i dont like pointing and clicking. so i refrain from buying them. Infact i have only played WOW and Star Wars knights of the old republic.

You think i would hate oblivion?

Well this game really isn't point and click. It's like a first person shooter(or third) but with a sword. Personally, I didn't find the combat all so innovative but as a whole, it was a great, great game, especially if you get the pc version because you have pretty much endless replay time due to the hundreds and thousands of mods you can get from player made quests, to weapons and armor, to graphical fixes etc. There's even a mod to put in cats and rats around the game cities O.o. I probably would have loved it even more if my computer could actually push it past low on all the graphic settings too.
GMO INC.
i have it. i finished all the quests (except the shivering isles quests).
it's such a great game. like someone mentioned above, it's those type of games that you can't trade in. I stopped playing it because i got bored. im waiting for halo to come out. i want to play a new xbox game.
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
I think the actual quest's suck, but i love thieving off people.
Oblivion is what Runescape should be.