Whats the best possible amp i could get for under 300 bucks, i was thinking maybe a vox or line 6 spider, or maybe a marshall, cant really decide. but yea post what you think would be best. BTW i play moslty metal, maybe a little classic rock.
It depends on what music you play really.

EDIT: In that case, the new Vox advtxl or roland cube would be the best. I wouldn't trust any marshall under 300 or line 6.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Do Not Get A Marshall Mg, Ever
Quote by killbox2490
HOLY S**T! There is a switch hahahahahha. Thanks Red Wing. Now you're probably going to quote me for being so retarded

CLAPTON IS GOD
I feel like the tone knobs on a vox actually do something (:
Member of 7-string Legion
Wields S7320

. .___.
. (O,o)
. /)__)
. ^ ^

. O rly?
Yes it is. Line 6 spider would make a decent FIRST amp. But get something better for your second.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

The new VOX ADVTXL are insanely ****ing good. 10 DIS/OD channels and some crazy effects, perfect for hard rock, and metal.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
line 6 is bad always. and under 300 is too cheap for a marshall. your really better off saving up a little more money.
the blues junior is 450, thats probably the cheapest nice tube amp you can find
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by SublimeGuitar

It might not have enough gain for the metal that he wants to play + A EQ control would also help as well.

Quote by KileManA7X

Quote by p.stick
It might not have enough gain for the metal that he wants to play + A EQ control would also help as well.

Ive played one at guitar center a while and i felt it could do metal easily, especially if your driving a tubescreamer in front of it, but i did forgot about the EQ which could be a problem.
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

I don't have a problem with the MG series...I was kind of planning to get the MG100.
Now and Zen.
Quote by Badmotorfever
I don't have a problem with the MG series...I was kind of planning to get the MG100.

go for it, i'm sure you wont regret it or anything
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah