im looking for an ibanez guitar between $150 and $250 that has a good trem and sound

thanks guys

ohh and i play metal and alternative

it doesnt have to be ibanez its just that i heard/read a lot of good things about ibanez just suggest a good guitar

imma get a microcube with the guitar too
doesnt exist
don't buy any Ibanez RG unless its a Prestige
you'd be better off saving up for an S series or a Prestige

cause for your budget you'll end up getting an Edge III trem which'll break in 3 months.
trust me save up, it'll be worth the wait.
[Member of the Ibanez S Players Club.] Pm striketalonx to join

Ibanez SA1260
Ibanez RGA8 w/DiMarzio PAF8s
Ibanez JS1200CA
Ibanez S470IB w/DiMarzio Tonezone (Bridge)
Laney LC50 Mark II
Boss ME-70
Hmm, Ibanez RG321, maybe. That's a really low budget for a guitar and an amp .
My gear:
'96 Ibanez S540FMTT
'91 Standard Gibson SG [w/ Bare Knuckle Warpigs]
Peavey Triple XXX 112
Lower SA and SAS series are the closest.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
You won't find a good trem for that price, Edge III = ****. You could save up $250 more dollars and get an S Series with the ZR Trem, those are great. If you want 24 frets though save up for an RG Prestige, they're pricey but worth it. Although I'm not a big fan of the Edge Pro since it has no locking studs, but you can mod those in. I have the original Edge Trem on my RG, amazing.
Quote by JeffWiredBeck24
You won't find a good trem for that price, Edge III = ****. You could save up $250 more dollars and get an S Series with the ZR Trem, those are great. If you want 24 frets though save up for an RG Prestige, they're pricey but worth it. Although I'm not a big fan of the Edge Pro since it has no locking studs, but you can mod those in. I have the original Edge Trem on my RG, amazing.

is there a parrot in the room?
[Member of the Ibanez S Players Club.] Pm striketalonx to join

Ibanez SA1260
Ibanez RGA8 w/DiMarzio PAF8s
Ibanez JS1200CA
Ibanez S470IB w/DiMarzio Tonezone (Bridge)
Laney LC50 Mark II
Boss ME-70
esps and jacksons, they've got good guitars with tremolo's that wont make you regret, and theyre pretty cheap

Ibanez w/blocked trems and fixed bridges ftw
Ibanez MTM2 (DiMarzio X2N/Paf Pro)
Ibanez JS600 (EMG 85/81)
Ibanez EW20AES
ESP LTD MV-200
Madison Divinity II
(2) Vader 2x12"
Korg Pitchblack
Ibanez TS-9
Boss NS-2
MXR-108
Roland GR-20
Quote by maxdgad

Ibanez w/blocked trems and fixed bridges ftw

you can just directly swap out the EDGE 3 in your Xphois for a Floyd, getting rid of the crappy trem ya know??

as for TS: RGA's are good, but no tremolo's.... Youre kinda screwed on the trem with that budget.

PSN ID: ArranP
Quote by im_atheist
doesnt exist
don't buy any Ibanez RG unless its a Prestige
you'd be better off saving up for an S series or a Prestige

Not true at all. The Ibanez guitars (incl. RGs) made in Japan before the Prestige series are excellent guitars too. They were made in the Fujigen plant, which is where the current Prestige series is made, and there is nothing wrong with them at all - great quality guitars, they just didn't have the Prestige name on them. Trust me, I own a 1992 RG550 made in the Fujigen plant, where QC is great.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
Quote by apmaman
you can just directly swap out the EDGE 3 in your Xphois for a Floyd, getting rid of the crappy trem ya know??

as for TS: RGA's are good, but no tremolo's.... Youre kinda screwed on the trem with that budget.

I don't use trems much so I block them off. Besides that, original floyds stck up too high out of the body for me. If I ever find one, i'll stick an edge pro in it
Ibanez MTM2 (DiMarzio X2N/Paf Pro)
Ibanez JS600 (EMG 85/81)
Ibanez EW20AES
ESP LTD MV-200
Madison Divinity II
(2) Vader 2x12"
Korg Pitchblack
Ibanez TS-9
Boss NS-2
MXR-108
Roland GR-20

Get a job and come back. No body makes a guitar worth buying at that price range. (actually I've seen an rg 570 that had a lot of scuffs on the body go for that price on the bay)
Quote by Ibanez20th

Get a job and come back. No body makes a guitar worth buying at that price range. (actually I've seen an rg 570 that had a lot of scuffs on the body go for that price on the bay)

wat guitar would u recommend when i get a job 20th?
for that range if you want new, you cant go wrong with an sa as the second poster said
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
Quote by flamingstrat.
Try to look on ebay for a Rg 5xx or 7xx series they have a nice trem.

Aye. Preferably a old 770mdx. One of my favorite guitars ever.
Quote by keychainsssss
hmmm sum1 said an esp or a jackson

which esps or jacksons do u recommend?

esps um... the mh 50 has a pretty decent tremolo, stays in tune, and sounds pretty good, but the pickups arent the best, you might wanna get sth a little expensiver than that, other than the pickups its a decent guitar, or you can get the um M-100 thats a good gutiar too,,,but the pickups suck for clean sound,

jacksons you might wanna try out the rr models, or the soloists, well its your choice, try out different guitars