80's style Thrash from Portland, Oregon. Only released an 8 song demo but it still rages!

http://www.myspace.com/rippingsolos
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
Pretty awesome band name.

They don't really sound like thrash, more like regular 80's hardcore. The music was okay, the vocals were really bad. They sound like they'd be reallllllly fun live though.
pretty good

i can't beleive that portland as a big trash/hardcore scene
its to weird for me to think about
Dude...you listen to a lot of good music.
But I am afraid this is not it.
haha.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
I wish I could determine whether this band was good or not, except the second I hear how low quality the recordings are I can't stand it. I can't stand bad recording.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by SilentSpectacle
I wish I could determine whether this band was good or not, except the second I hear how low quality the recordings are I can't stand it. I can't stand bad recording.

That's how I am too, I hate bad quality. I still won't listen to the first BTBAM cd because of it. But I'm pretty sure this band is just bad.
Bad quality=DIY to the max!
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
yeah cause DIY is soooooo hardcore, you know, not being able to work 10 weeks each band member to save up 2000 dollars for a decent recording, so hardcore man.
nah my point was, band recording isnt always DIY and DIY isnt always hardcore.

just treating your "regulars" how you treat everyone else on this damn forum
and plus, working at a dead end job and collecting a few coin together to record a decent ep is more DIY, then ****ing around for weeks on end, in a basement with a tape recorder and trying to get people to listen to it without gringing