I am new to paintball guns and just got one today. I wanted to know if yoou are supposed to disconnect the CO2 tank when you are done for the day? Thanks in advance.
To the post below: I'm sorry
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Last edited by Oasis-fanatic at Sep 8, 2007,
Quote by Oasis-fanatic

That was one of the most pathetic attempts at humor I've ever seen.

To answer the question, I don't think it really matters. I always did out of habit, though.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
with c02 you always run the risk of breaking the o-ring on the tank whenever you unscrew it because it's gay like that. it shouldn't be a problem, but i wouldn't. get a better gun with compressed air eventually, you wont regret it. oh and welcome to the most expensive sport on the planet.
<('.'< ^('.')^ (>'.')>
Quote by bpp1991
with c02 you always run the risk of breaking the o-ring on the tank whenever you unscrew it because it's gay like that. it shouldn't be a problem, but i wouldn't. get a better gun with compressed air eventually, you wont regret it. oh and welcome to the most expensive sport on the planet.

Yea, but its still really fun, and even if you don't spend a lot of money on a gun, there are places where you can rent them.
ya i guess i just got sick of spending $1000 on a new gun every year, it sucks you in
<('.'< ^('.')^ (>'.')>