So it came out a few days ago, has anyone bought it yet. I'm really thinking about it, i like the songs and it sounds like an interesting story.

Just checking if anyone has any opinions on it before i buy it?
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
wrong forum
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
how so??? Its a book?
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
Quote by LespaulsRcool
how so??? Its a book?
oh...i was thinking it was his new album...sorry bout that
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Reviving for great justice. I just finished the book, and it's the most enthralling piece of literature I've read in years. It really shows what the life of a rock star can lead to.
Dickless.
Ya it looks like a really interesting red, and I never read. btw metal militia 212, i'm tryin to learn under a glass moon too. It's my favorite Dream Theater song.
Quote by Dog454
Zakk Wylde is a Viking, and history has proven that you cannot own Vikings, it's impossible.

POKER..UG
I just saw it and picked it up and read a couple of pages. A lot of the pages i read were like "I was out partying and we got drunk, and then there were some girls and i took one to the bathroom and ****ed her while another was waiting outside the bathroom"

i wasnt that surprised actually...i think ill read it when im bored or something
dead thread revival FTW!

I will agree with the above post. Thats what alot of the book is about, its repetive. But they always find ways to keep it fresh. Its the same stuff, but always in different situations. They always have another funny story to throw at you or something. I think its a great book. Its hard to put down.
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
I loved it, I read half the book in one setting.

The layout was pretty crazy though.
I'll read it after I read The Dirt
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
Quote by rickmeister
I'll read it after I read The Dirt

The Dirt really showed me one of the fundamental flaws in the whole concept of books: It gets outdated.

The book ends several years in the past, so a lot have happened since, so the end is pretty unsatisfactory (although the book in itself was great).