I just purchased a used DOD Digital Delay FX-9 pedal. All of the functions of the pedal (i.e. slap delay, 1200ms, 1s) work fine. There is one mode however, called "infinite repeat" which allows you to play for up to 1 second, and then repeat said noise over and over without volume decay. This is a really neat feature and is essentially why I bought the pedal. That being said, I was able to get it to work, albeit with much knob pushing and adjusting, but only intermittently. Its almost like there is a lose wire inside the box itself that I can connect by pushing down on the knob. In any case, today infinite repeat mode stopped working altogether. I took the pedal apart best I could to see if there was anything obvious I could do, but I couldn't find anything. Repair company said I would have to cough up $60, twice what I paid for the little thing in the first place. Anyways, if you're still reading this, I'm at my wits end and if anyone out there has any suggestions for me, I'd really really appreciate it. Thanks alot!
If you still have the receipt, take it back to the shop you bought it from and either ask for an exchange or a refund.
yeah, take it back - dont tell them u opened it tho or they will blame you and give you nothing.