er so yeah, you know. those small guitar amps that you can like hook on your pant line and walk around and play. i saw someone with that the other day, and it was kinda cool. so yeah does anyone know like any facts on them? like how many watts they are or like give me some links on where i can check them out?

just so you dont think im like a lazy cow or anything, i did make an attempt to look them up. but i really can't find any so yeah.
i know marshall and fender both make one. the marshall actually has a clean and overdrive channel. im pretty sure they're only a few watts, being that they are battery powered, and with the size they are

dont expect killer tone out of it or anything, its just for hanging around the house and practicing
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
I've seen little Marshalls like this at my local guitar shop. Maybe you could look up for information on their website.
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
I have a small Dean Markley one that can has a little clip so it can clip on to my pants. The sound quality is not that great at all but it was for a good price and is excellent for travel. You can use headphones or the speaker. It has a clean and overdrive chanell. Yeah, its cool just to take if you have a summer home or if you have some money to spend. It can use batteries or you can use the AC adapter.

I got mine from Guitar Center if that helps, but it was a while ago. But they did have quite a few diffirent kinds.
I think the Marshalls work alright.
Quote by EmilyTStrange
er so yeah, you know. those small guitar amps that you can like hook on your pant line and walk around and play. i saw someone with that the other day, and it was kinda cool. so yeah does anyone know like any facts on them? like how many watts they are or like give me some links on where i can check them out?

just so you dont think im like a lazy cow or anything, i did make an attempt to look them up. but i really can't find any so yeah.

Marshall MS2:
http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/marshall-ms-2/309

Orange Crush 3 Micro amp:
http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/71690
There's also Smokey Amps, and those little Fender amps
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
the fenders and marshalls are really horrible... i tried the orange the other day though and it was decent, the little built in tuner is nifty... dont think it has a clip, only looked at it for a few seconds
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Danelectro do one as well.
Posers are like punks, except they do it for fashion

notUG PUNK FORUM PRESIDENT!
VOX DA5 does that I believe
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Quote by Tomaz24
When I see people with those, I punch them.

oh wow. i'll make sure not to come in contact with one of those lil amps if i ever happen to bump into you then.
Quote by latinosuperstud
the fenders and marshalls are really horrible... i tried the orange the other day though and it was decent, the little built in tuner is nifty... dont think it has a clip, only looked at it for a few seconds

yeah i checked out some reviews on the marshall's and fender's and they didn't get really good ones. but i mean like, i guess i shouldn't really have high expectations for a small amp like that.
Quote by EmilyTStrange

i know vox makes an amp thats featured on the back cover of guitar world. i think thts were you get the belt clip idea or something?

all you know is what i've sold you
Quote by latinosuperstud

dude are you serious. it doesnt have to sound like a 1000 dollar tube amp, its 30 bucks and its just for practice. all those amps are fine and are worth every penny
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by rage6945
dude are you serious. it doesnt have to sound like a 1000 dollar tube amp, its 30 bucks and its just for practice. all those amps are fine and are worth every penny

i mean more among the lines of ... the marshall fenders ones have tones that are simply not tolerable...

the vox and the orange are usable ,though the vox is more expensive, the orange fairly cheap...
i'm not being a tone snob im just saying the other sound horible, im not a super tube entusiast, i use solid state stuff, i can recognise when something is a good value

http://geartree.com/p-5904-orange-3watt-micro-crush-combo-guitar-practice-amp.aspx
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
i have that fender mini tone-master and it serves the purpose of walking around while rocking out with my **** out. just kidding.

i've never tried the orange one before, but i don't expect much from these things, so i think the fender one is just fine hehe.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (with EMG 81/85)
Mesa/Boogie Single Rectifier Solo Head Series 2
Marshall Valvestate 8100
Lopo Line 2x12 Slant w/ WGS v30 clones
Boss MT-2
Danelectro Fish and Chips
Quote by Tomaz24
When I see people with those, I punch them.

if you tried to punch me id stick my mini twin up your ass and proceed to knock your teeth out
MIM-v-MIA:
Quote by OneRust
The mexican one is made by mexicans in mexico, the american one is made by mexicans in california

Fender Stratocaster
Crafter D-8 Acoustic
ProTek 80w PA System
Marshall TSL602 Combo
Fender Mini Tweed Twin-Amp
Boss DS-2
Boss CH-1
i have the marshall ms-2. sounds like absolute crud but it's really handy just sitting at my computer desk for when i get an idea
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD