Poll: Should I and can I put a Thumb-rest on this Bass?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should I and can I put a Thumb-rest on this Bass?
I can and should
3 100%
I can but shouldn't
0 0%
I can't at all
0 0%
Voters: 3.
I am in a band of three thirteen year olds , and i need a new bass.

My first squier was ruined when i got another better squier. Because i focused all ot my attention on the new one, the neck on the old one got bowed , so i put her down myself. Now i only have one bass!!

So now i am thinking about getting an Epiphone EB-3 SG Bass.

The only thing is... IT'S TOO POPULAR! Everybody has an SG, whether it's a bass or guitar! I never usually want to blend in with the crowd. For example, my first squier had a customized pickguard made by me. It was painted black, and was hand cut to make a lightning bolt into it.

But my main point is, i need some easy techniques and ideas to customize the look of the SG Bass.

PS: I was also thinking about putting a thumbrest on it, is this even possible?
strip it down and rpaint it
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
Quote by jetfuel495
if the sg is too popular then check out the thunderbird bass

i was going for that one, but i was looking for more of a classic style, but then again, i could just get a regular thunderbird, and not the goth one.
what are you playing? The goth thunderbird has an AWESOME tone for metal/hardcore, but if you're playing anything else then you should look elsewhere
[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/Fuzzycows5157/canada.bmp[/IMG]
Quote by Fuzzycows5157
what are you playing? The goth thunderbird has an AWESOME tone for metal/hardcore, but if you're playing anything else then you should look elsewhere

well, i already have a hardcore bass, so now i want a more funky or jazzy sound to it.

in the end, all i really want is something new and different!
Paint it like Eric Clapton's SG
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.