anyone else seen shoot em up yet? I saw it last night and thought it was great. Lots of action, lots of badly done cgi which made the movie all the better, it was just a fun movie to watch.
Quote by The Kush
This should be put in the ****ing Bible.

Quote by Våd Hamster
You are an inspiration.

Quote by Blackwaterson89
Listen to TheBlessed Dead. The man is a genius. There should be a man of genius song about him. Stephen Hawking has nothing on TheBlessed Dead.
How are Giamatti and Clive Owen?

I really liked Owen in Children of Men, and Giamatti is usually good too.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Apparently Chris Jericho was in this film?

He's an wrestler who's on hiatus, also sings in Fozzy

Gonna go see it sometime next week after Run Fat Boy Run.
Looks like a well quality film though
Crank sucks dong?
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!

I actually went out and bought a carrot after.

this movie is going to make carrot sales jump like 1000%
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
Quote by AvengedThrice
Crank sucks dong?

Whaaa? Is there not a more classic story than a man who has to kill everyone in sight and have public sex because he has been injected with a never fully explained "chinese cocktail" by some undeveloped LA gang?
Quote by eltravo
BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!

I actually went out and bought a carrot after.

this movie is going to make carrot sales jump like 1000%

I also bought a thing of carrots on the way home. Can't wait to try and jump people with em. The CGI wasn't that bad i guess, but it was reallly obvious, but i guess its as believable as the rest of the movie. I love any movie that has Ace of Spades playing while the guy shoots the place up. The music was pretty good in the movie.
Quote by The Kush
This should be put in the ****ing Bible.

Quote by Våd Hamster
You are an inspiration.

Quote by Blackwaterson89
Listen to TheBlessed Dead. The man is a genius. There should be a man of genius song about him. Stephen Hawking has nothing on TheBlessed Dead.