Hey, I was wondering if anyone here knows how to play the acoustic in this song. I have looked at dozens of tabs and they all say different things. Some say to strum D and G during the verses, and some say to freepick D and G. Anybody know which one it is? Could anyone show me a correct tab? Thanks.
“My vocation is more in composition really than anything else - building up harmonies using the guitar, orchestrating the guitar like an army, a guitar army.”- Jimmy Page
Does anyone know? Is anybody here alive?
“My vocation is more in composition really than anything else - building up harmonies using the guitar, orchestrating the guitar like an army, a guitar army.”- Jimmy Page
Do you mean the main acoustic bit which is the intro and stuff? or just during the verses and chorus etc.?

And don't be impatient. If people don't know they wont post, and if you can't wait 13 minutes without double posting people will get annoyed and might not even respond

EDIT: Read your question properly now. It doesn't sound strummed to me, but it wouldn't sound wrong. Strummed in the chorus, but the verses are picked by the sound of it.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
Last edited by Calum_Barrow at Sep 8, 2007,
You should probably be able to hear if it's fingerpicked or strummed. It's pretty obvious difference in sounds.

And yes, I'm pissed off, hence why my answer is so cold. Don't bump.
I meant for the verses. To me it sounds like it is fingerpicked, but I don't know if there is a specific pattern or what.

And sorry for double posting, I was just kinda pissed at my computer, and I geuss it made me a little impatient. Stupid thing is so slow....