26 22%
12 10%
11 9%
Voters: 116.
Page 1 of 2
1=bad
10=good

Mine is a 5.

Also, I'm typing this message at a Sony store at a mall, and the pixels on this thing are AMAZING.
I give mine a 5. It does what I ask it to do(for now), but next time I actually need to upgrade anything, I'd be as well buying a whole new comp.
it's not one of the best.
but he works perfect and I don't have to wait long

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Uh, I'll give it a 3. It's a decent computer for browsing the internet, watching videos and listening to music, but it completely fails at running anything that has even the smallest demands. It's old, though and I have a console for gaming, so I'm not too worried.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Just waiting two more months to buy a new computer. For now I shall bare with this dinosaur.
mines like a 5...its good but needs more memory because its SO ****ING SLOW....but it does look pretty
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
mine is ****ing amazing. 9.. i build my own computers, clear side to it, green cold cathode lights, 2 LED fans, 2 Hard Drives, my lights blink as my subwoofer does for my music!, it perfroms well enough for me. i need another 1 gig of RAM but other than that. i love mine.
anyone doesnt want a really old computer, message me to donate , i use old computer parts to build nice machines.
Quote by THE Saint Jimmy
anyone doesnt want a really old computer, message me to donate , i use old computer parts to build nice machines.

...How is that possible?

"Yo, check out this computer I built. It has a 3.6ghz Dual-Core processor, a 512MB Radeon 567,000,000 card and a 500MB hard drive..."

Not exactly what I'd call consistent.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I have an imac and its bloomin good.
I use GarageBand alot which is really easy to record stuff with
9/10
Who said 10?
Because unless it has something like a quad core processor, and 4 GPUs, a few TB of HD space and, erm I guess about 16gb of memory, then it's not a 10.
I would rate mine 9 as it is quite new, custom and can play any game out atm on fullest settings. Its not a 10 though as I am lacking 8800 ultras in sli, a quad core and 4gigs of ram
I have an alright dell, does everything i need, but could do with a bigger monitor and better graphics card, also most windows applications don't work and i don't have a taskbar/start button at the bottom so it kinda sucks.

so 5/10
Mine is basically an audio storage and word processing device with internet access.

But that's all I need it for.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.

The thing crashes constantly, it's 6 years old, and it has a horrible sound card. It takes 70 seconds to load a page, even though we have broadband, the computer can't handle that much information at once, so it locks up.

I've said 8 because my PC is in pretty good nick and its fairly powerful.
Quote by Wicked_Bassist7
8.5, vista+19 inch lcd

that's how we do

i said 10 just because I'm really happy with it.

Dell XPS 410
Dell 19" LCD
Dell Speakers with a sub
Windows Vista Premium
Intel Core Duo 2.13 GHz
NVidia 8600 GTS
2 Gigs of RAM
250 gig HD
<('.'< ^('.')^ (>'.')>
I have an okay Dell Dimension 2400 from 2003-4 but it's really slow on the internet and opening programs, even with my 108g wireless adapter. Even signal boosts haven't affected it much.

3/10

Laptop, kinda dated now but still not too bad. But the fan on it gets irritatingly loud so it really pisses me off..
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
i'd say a 7. its better than average but still pretty darn good.

AMD AthlonX2 +6000 @3.0ghz
1 gig 667mhz ddr2 ram.
Nvidia Geforce 7300 GS
20 gig and 160 gig hard drive.

it was upgraded from my last computer. i put the old parts together to make a media centre. so it continuously plays movies, southpark, simpsons, futurama, that 70's show episodes.

hopeing to snag more ram for playing Supreme Commander. its really chugs up after 4 plays fill up the 500 unit limit
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Mine is godly, it's a Macbook Pro
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
Page 1 of 2