Hey, I was wondering if anybody could help me find any info on my guitar, I want to know how much it is worth and stuff like that. Info below.

The Model is F.30.NT
Serial Number A1 1221
Guild makes the guitar, and it is a 6-string, stell strings. It used to be my dad's guitar, and he had it for a little while, so I would say it is at least 15 years old.

I can't post a picture right now because I don't have my camera, but I was wondering if this would be good enough for any info...
“My vocation is more in composition really than anything else - building up harmonies using the guitar, orchestrating the guitar like an army, a guitar army.”- Jimmy Page
Quote by confusius
Couldn't you go to google yourself?

oh well, back in five, see if I find anything.

I tried, I could only find the F30, not the F30 NT
“My vocation is more in composition really than anything else - building up harmonies using the guitar, orchestrating the guitar like an army, a guitar army.”- Jimmy Page
Your F30 NT fits into the 1967 slot, but only if the serial number is AI 1221, rather than
A1 1221 as you stated. Go back to the site and have a look. Also take a closer look at the serial number to see if that second character is a capital I or the number 1. I'm betting it's an I, and if so, you have a 40 year old guitar there.
I wouldn't be so concerned with the NT aspect. The primary model number and serial number is what you need, and have. Besides, the serial numbers get a lot larger in later years.
"NT" stands for "natural top". My F-112 is the 12 string version of the same body. As a 12er it is super fast and brilliant sounding. Being Hoboken-made gives your instrument a little more collector mojo.

David
5 Gibsons, a Goya and a Martin
2002 Taylor 614 LTD
1976 Guild F-112
1999 Guild F-212XL
1978 Guild G-312
1990 Guild JF-65 12
1990 Guild F-512
2003 Taylor 600 SPEC ce 12
2004 Taylor 855ce
2004 Taylor 855ce all koa
Quote by LeftyDave
Your F30 NT fits into the 1967 slot, but only if the serial number is AI 1221, rather than
A1 1221 as you stated. Go back to the site and have a look. Also take a closer look at the serial number to see if that second character is a capital I or the number 1. I'm betting it's an I, and if so, you have a 40 year old guitar there.
I wouldn't be so concerned with the NT aspect. The primary model number and serial number is what you need, and have. Besides, the serial numbers get a lot larger in later years.

I think that you are right, it does look like an I. Wow, 40 years, a lot older then I expected.

And to the person that said NT stands for natural top, what does that mean? Does it add any value, or what?
Natural top refers to the finish. It means blond, or unstained; not sunburst or colored.
5 Gibsons, a Goya and a Martin
2002 Taylor 614 LTD
1976 Guild F-112
1999 Guild F-212XL
1978 Guild G-312
1990 Guild JF-65 12
1990 Guild F-512
2003 Taylor 600 SPEC ce 12
2004 Taylor 855ce
2004 Taylor 855ce all koa
Quote by iplay12
Natural top refers to the finish. It means blond, or unstained; not sunburst or colored.

Okay, thanks for all of the info!
Hi there. I have a nice F-30-N.T. also. I love it.
How old would an AI 369 be?
Value? (not to sell, just to insure.)
Thanks.
Did you try e-mailing the manufacturer? I asked Washburn about my 6-string, and I got an answer pretty quickly. They didn't tell me anything I didn't already know, but at least I got an answer.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.