All you hookah smokers, post pics of your hookahs, and what's your fav. sheesha?
Quote by GiantRaven
Yes

but it was odd, we didn't have anything overly important stolen

and among the stolen items: Bananas

Quote by Vantage
Some guy stole one of my pants and the plastic bottles.
but hookah isn't really a drug, smoking pot in one is, but sheesha isn't.
Quote by GiantRaven
Yes

Quote by Vantage
Oh man, teh sheesha. I'm Lebanese man, we smoke that sh*t on a daily basis. I'm not too fond of it, but sometimes when i'm in the mood I could go for some smoooooth icy mint and cherry...
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Me and my friends do sheesha, its good but its a bloody trek to start up since we dont have a fire
personally though, I like raspberry and mint.
Quote by GiantRaven
Yes

Quote by Vantage
Quote by darkstar2466
Hookahs are worse than Cigarettes. I'm not against it, but just letting you guys know.

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2006/Aug/18/ln/FP608180360.html

EDIT: This one is more reliable.

http://www.rdoc.org.uk/smoking_hookah_risks.html

Wouldn't it be the sheesha that's worse for you? I mean, a Hookah is a water pipe of sorts, meaning it filters the smoke, so the Hookah should actually be better.
Spiral Out
You think it filters it more than a cigarette, but it doesn't. The air you breathe in is heavier than the cigarette smoke because there are water particles that go through and nicotine and tar stick to that, so the intake is more in a hookah. Or something like that. I read about it a while ago but don't remember the details. I have friends who hookah regularly and I always go chat with them while they hookah and they want me to try it every time, but I have refused.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
yeah its beeen done before, but **** I loooove shisha. Anyway about harmfulness, all the studies are comparing one cigarette to one shisha session. Most people will use a shisha max. once or twice a week (at least over here), whereas smokers will smoke between 5-20 cigarettes. Shisha is therefore unlikely to create addiction, as its not a daily, easy to do thing, whereas cigarrettes are. Also, one person will generally not smoke a shisha all by himself, its passed around multiple people, again lessening its effect. AND, while the nicotine and carbon monoxide levels in it are higher, theres is less tar and the smoke isnt heat, so it doenst burn the lungs.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
ive been going to a friends house and smoking outta a hookah. gotta love that smoothy chilled flavor
Word.
I love them
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Sheesha = awesomness
its not drugs and its not addictive as cigarettes
i usually go with the apples flavour
I don't know what the word for it is in English, but that bit where you put in the flavor and the coals etc...

right under it, wrap ice around it in tinfoil, and use ice water in the pit. God. It goes down sooo much smoother and nicer, and if you're having a flavor+mint...dear God...it's heaven...
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
chilling the water makes it sooo nice, its amazing. + you can use milk instead of water, thats very nice if you combine it with a fitting flavour.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Never heard of them but i wouldn't mind trying one.

UG Mods really have no sense of humour.....

They're really popular here. There's a few sheesha bars in town that are fun to hang out at.

I find it to be unsatisfying though. Mabye because I'm a smoker, but I always want a real cigarette after smoking sheesha.

It's a nice social thing to do though.
i love my hookah i picked it up in sudan, it was made in egypt and the shisha over there kicks ass. my fave is strawberry

my gear
warwick corvette $$
warwick rockbass corvette
yamaha rbx 370
ibanez sw35 amp
Man i would not know how to use one of those!

Quote by Mechanixx
chilling the water makes it sooo nice, its amazing. + you can use milk instead of water, thats very nice if you combine it with a fitting flavour.

Or icy peach schnapps.
I wanna grow up to be a debaser
I may save up to get one before they raise the age to buy stuff like that here in England... no idea where to get that flavoured tobacco from though.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
From Darkstar's link "Whereas smoking a fag lasts around five minutes, a full-on hookah experience can last 45 minutes"

crude, but
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quote by yoshixxx7
From Darkstar's link "Whereas smoking a fag lasts around five minutes, a full-on hookah experience can last 45 minutes"

crude, but

I think it's supposed to be a serious comment. Dunno about where you're from, but "fag" is a commonly used term for a cigarette (sp?) in Newcastle.

...Although I do see what you're laughing at, I congratulate you on having the crudest sense of humour on UG.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Yeah fag in England is as mentioned above all though i wouldn't mind smoking some fags as in emo's.

Me and my friends have one with 3 hoses..

we have mango flavor now its pretty good. its great fun to sit around bull**** and smoke the hookah with friends.
Quote by Lycan_Ste
Yeah fag in England is as mentioned above all though i wouldn't mind smoking some fags as in emo's.

You want to take an emo person, put said person in your mouth, light the other end, and inhale their smoke?

Anyway, does anyone know how to make a homemade hookah pipe.

How can it be more dangerous than smoking a cigarette if water filters most of the shite out?
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN