Effects
RP350
big muff pi
crybaby wah
RC-2 loop station

Amps
Spider II 15W
Bugera 333XL 212
So? Job for a cowboy's new album is practically pure death metal through and through, and they won't be allowed in here any time soon. Deal with it. It really isn't that big of a deal.
i just hate talking about them on the hardcore forums
Guitars
Gretsch corvette
Epiphone SG special

Effects
RP350
big muff pi
crybaby wah
RC-2 loop station

Amps
Spider II 15W
Bugera 333XL 212
Lamb of God isn't metal? Wow, you learn something new every day...
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
Quote by outlaw metaler
i just hate talking about them on the hardcore forums

Why? There's nothing wrong with those forums, despite popular belief, and you'll probably get better replies there then here. Look at the ones you're getting now....

At least in the hardcore forum, some people like them.

If them being in the metal forum makes them seem more metal/tr00 then you shouldn't listen to them, because there are way more "tr00-er" bands. But that was just a guess, if that's not the reason don't take it personally. But I can bet you, that is the reason tones of other people have for this arguement.

EDIT - aw hell I shoulda just posted this: "Stop being overly elitist?! Get the hell outa here noob".
Last edited by technicolour at Sep 8, 2007,
OP: LoG have never sounded anything like hardcore, ever.

But rules is rules, there's a LoG thread buried somewhere in Hardcore, due to lack of interest.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
LoG= metal

But alas, the metal forum wont allow them. Meh, metalcores good too when done right, I dont mind, I barely post here anymore anyway
I was bad with usernames at age 12. Ah woe.
the metal thread gets more veiws thats why I want them on here
Guitars
Gretsch corvette
Epiphone SG special

Effects
RP350
big muff pi
crybaby wah
RC-2 loop station

Amps
Spider II 15W
Bugera 333XL 212
I like LoG and I'll agree with IgnoreThis about them being metal.....but they belong in the hardcore forum. Just obey the rules.
Booyah

Sinforsale....I guess you were right. I was wrong.
If Killswitch Engage and All The Remains are metalcore, so are Lamb of God. The only difference is that Lamb of God's riffs are from thrash bands, while KsE and ATR take them from melodic death.

Quote by technicolour
So? Job for a cowboy's new album is practically pure death metal through and through, and they won't be allowed in here any time soon.

They've been allowed in here for a really long time.
Quote by Scourge441
If Killswitch Engage and All The Remains are metalcore, so are Lamb of God. The only difference is that Lamb of God's riffs are from thrash bands, while KsE and ATR take them from melodic death.

They've been allowed in here for a really long time.

Lol

Laid to rest ripped off Into the pit badly.
Booyah

Sinforsale....I guess you were right. I was wrong.
^Exactly, follow the rules and stop complaining.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by Scourge441

The only difference is that Lamb Of God has no hardcore elements and sounds nothing like the other two bands aside from having harsh vocals and breakdowns...
^ Winnar! LoG have as much hardcore influence as any metal band formed since 1980, that doesn't make them metalcore.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
i love LoG, but just get over it, it aint that big a deal.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
since when were Lamb of God not Metal? they're more metal than an internet forum, I know that much..

ditch this bull****.
Those with the heart and the brain to get past this can spot a pathetic without even asking.
Oh wow. They have a following now. Why can't anyone just deal with it?

The Limp Biskit fans don't come in around here (if there are any left...). So why is it necessary for you LoG and Hardcore fans to?
Bands can change. It is possible. I guess you all must be Bush-Cheney fans right? Stay the course, keep pumping out the same **** and lock your creativity up. Some bands need to be pardoned folks, you'll get over it. Ride the blue bus.
LoG fans are metal fans (or at least mall metal), of course they come in here...

I come in here cuz I listen to black metal and grindcore, and enough metal fans like grindcore to have a thread for it in here.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Why does it matter where the band is discussed?

EDIT: Greety's sticky does little to actually inform people why the bands aren't discussed in the metal forum.
One more thing to add to all this. Do not, I repeat, do not, ****ing PM me about this. I don't want to hear your moaning and whining about how I'm 'abusing my power' or 'have it all wrong'. **** off. You will earn yourself an instant ban if you ever PM me, Bo or Snyper in regards to this thread. It's the rules of this forum. Greety's post.

but if you pm me i wont ban you, i'll just rape your whole family. Synper's post.

I think those post are reason enough.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
It's a slippery slope; if Lamb of God is let in then the other metalcore fans will start complaining. And then what do you have? Chaos. That's what.