How do you pop a dislocated ankle back into place?
For anyone that asks it's my right leg's fibula
dude, don't try any at home medical practices, go to the doctor, he didn't go to medical school for 6 yrs for nothing. trust me i think he might be of help.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
hit it with a rubber hammer....duh

seriously don't try to do that yourself...you'd be an idiot to even think about it
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
I think its great how people will consult the pit before they speak to a trained medical profession
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Quote by thycrusader
dude, don't try any at home medical practices, go to the doctor, he didn't go to medical school for 6 yrs for nothing. trust me i think he might be of help.

Isn't it 7 years? Either way, it seems pretty daunting for me.

Yeah, see a doctor, it may take a while, but at least he/she'll know what to do.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by man_po_po
ooh ok because i can't walk to get the phone because my bro just left so im ****ed

I'd say either try and get to the phone any way you can think of, wait, or scream for help.
Lay on the ground and do barrel rolls across the room until you get to the phone.
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Take a piece of string, tie one end to your foot, the other to a door, and slam.
At least I think that's it.
Quote by man_po_po
ooh ok because i can't walk to get the phone because my bro just left so im ****ed
then how did you get to a computer...or did the pit somehow dislocate your ankle (or whatever it was)
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
what i really wanna know is. how you dislocated ur ankle and were magically close enough to a computer to ask the pit. but you cant do it yourself. get someone else to push it back into place if u need too. dislocation isnt that huge a deal people idk why everyone is freaking out. if this is a new thing then u need to pop it back into place then go get medical help but if its popped out before then just pop it back in. but if its popped out before u probably wouldnt be asking for help. so good luck
I LIKE Josh Klinghoffer

"Mr. Lippman of the Seinfeld Avatar Club-PM IHATECHILDREN to join."

Frusciante for President in '08
Quote by RageAgainst...
then how did you get to a computer...or did the pit somehow dislocate your ankle (or whatever it was)

I was kinda thinking the same thing.....
Quote by jxljxl
I think its great how people will consult the pit before they speak to a trained medical profession

so true. I posted to the pit out of misery when my ear canal was blocked.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by BlueZephyr
Rub icyhot on it.

*sigh*

1. gets you warned
2. NOT funny

I'm not trying to control the interwebz or wathever..
It's just the rules

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------