there is this spot cream add on tv at the moment where these two guys are at a party or something and one says to the other "how come you always get the girls" and the other one gives him the spot cream, i think its clean and clear. the dubbing is sooo horrendously(sp) bad it annoys me
It has to be one of those spot removing cream adverts that are dubbed ridiculously badly
United as One, Divided by Zero
Quote by TheHereAway
there is this spot cream add on tv at the moment where these two guys are at a party or something and one says to the other "how come you always get the girls" and the other one gives him the spot cream, i think its clean and clear. the dubbing is sooo horrendously(sp) bad it annoys me

great minds think alike
United as One, Divided by Zero
God I want one of those Naruto things
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
HAHA! THat muscle relaxant one is awesome
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
ACTIVE ON: APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD

I hate that commercial. Makes me want to kill things.
Member of the grammar nazis.

Quote by Firenze

I remember the first time I "shaved" my pubes. I'm not gonna go into details, but I will tell you this: to this day, I don't understand why I thought using a combat knife would be a good idea...
Quote by TheHereAway

lolz yeahing there was a sweet advert not long ago with some annoying ****in corny american accents and the dubbing was terrible(no racism intended) and that what it reminds me of,

also it annoys me because its so fake and tries to tell kids that if they buy this "wonder cream" theyll have girls/boys all over them in 2 days.......omg ive been drinking
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
HEAD ON, APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD.
There is this commercial show where I live (Ohio) aboot the HJAX Super Plumber. It depicts a lady aboot to take a bath, she opens the curtain, and the tub is all moldy, with some fat guys face in it, laughing. The lady is like "Oh Noes!", and then the "Super Plumber" flys in and saves the day.
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Everyone knows a guy like Micky

NO ONE KNOWS A GUY LIKE MICKY!
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Enterprise Car Rental

It makes NO FUCKING SENSE!!!!

It has NOTHING to do with car rentals until the end. Sure, you can put things together and see what they're talking about, but it's just a terrible commercial.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by rich_sg
Everyone knows a guy like Micky

NO ONE KNOWS A GUY LIKE MICKY!

LMFAO!!!

win
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
The Buy.com ones with that asshole playing a guitar and singing about buy.com it's hilarious how bad it is
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!