in posting this thread, i speak to the whole of the UG nation.

i am wondering why everyone incists on hatin on eachother, everyone on here says they are musicians, but i think they should be lawyers instead with all the arguing. y cant anyone just let it go? just play your music, mind your own business, and have fun! i dont think ppl that decide to post a thread, or a comment, or lesson, or tab or w/e need your negative input and the grief they get from u. u can never be the best, and u can also never be the worst. life is not a contest, its just life! just play your music, keep your mind open, and live your life to its fullest!
Quote by Aldenté

Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~
I read it, and I can't believe I did. I'm a grammar nazi, and all your "ppl" and "y" made me hungry. Hungry for correcting you. A lot of people don't share the same opinions. When someone says certain things, they get offended, or maybe just sound stupid.

Opinions cause conflicts, truth causes reality, and lies defer the truth to be unwanted. It's life, and it's a test.
I got some good guitars, yo.
Quote by JakoSnako

i am wondering why everyone incists on hatin on eachother, everyone on here says they are musicians, but i think they should be lawyers instead with all the arguing.

Turns out lawyers don't argue that much. Most of them just write contracts, and know laws, and help your dad keep his baseball card collection when your mom divorces him.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
The point of a forum is to discuss, argue and share. This would be the most boring place on the planet if everyone agreed with eachother all the time; conflict is the purpose of all opinions and arguments.
Quote by civildp1
Turns out lawyers don't argue that much. Most of them just write contracts, and know laws, and help your dad keep his baseball card collection when your mom divorces him.

Lol nicely put
Quote by JakoSnako
mind your own business

Ironic?

Arguing and minor flaming is all that makes UG fun
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by civildp1

unless they sign a prenup in which case. shes getting that mickey mantle rookie card... that devilish *****
I LIKE Josh Klinghoffer

"Mr. Lippman of the Seinfeld Avatar Club-PM IHATECHILDREN to join."

Frusciante for President in '08
Quote by JakoSnako

i am wondering why everyone incists on hatin on eachother, everyone on here says they are musicians, but i think they should be lawyers instead with all the arguing. y cant anyone just let it go? just play your music, mind your own business, and have fun! i dont think ppl that decide to post a thread, or a comment, or lesson, or tab or w/e need your negative input and the grief they get from u. u can never be the best, and u can also never be the worst. life is not a contest, its just life! just play your music, keep your mind open, and live your life to its fullest!

stfu, I like it this way.

Quote by nightraven
*waits for pear*

and loads gun for who posts it

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by Leat
I read it, and I can't believe I did. I'm a grammar nazi, and all your "ppl" and "y" made me hungry. Hungry for correcting you. A lot of people don't share the same opinions. When someone says certain things, they get offended, or maybe just sound stupid.

Opinions cause conflicts, truth causes reality, and lies defer the truth to be unwanted. It's life, and it's a test.

What he said.
Quote by JakoSnako
i i dont think ppl that decide to post a thread, or a comment, or lesson, or tab or w/e need your negative input and the grief they get from u.

How do you know, have you asked them? Maybe they get off to it.

1) Learn how to spell before criticizing others.

2) Go away.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by JakoSnako

I never claimed to be a musician. I joined because I play guitar(badly) and the arguments here looked fun. I mean, what's the point in a forum where everyone after the TS just posts "I agree, old chap. Absolutely spiffing, what?".
IMO, if life wasn't a contest, it would be f*cking dull, and noone would ever try to better themselves.
Also, please learn to spell, punctuate and use capital letters in the appropriate places.
Quote by chubbychunks
What he said.

+1
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by JakoSnako
whats ur problem?

i'm a sociopath who likes to stay indoors, how do you do?
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
to threadstarter: UG (especially the pit) mainly involves singling out one person and making comments about their sexuality and their hobbies. its been that way for centuries. so stfu please