Poll: Where was the last place you stole from?
Poll Options
View poll results: Where was the last place you stole from?
Supermarket
11 14%
Sweet store
8 10%
Your work place
11 14%
Church
3 4%
Your moms purse
8 10%
Church
2 3%
Other (Explain please..)
35 44%
Voters: 79.
Page 1 of 2
Hey every1...

I was thinking of ideas of ideas for a new poll, and this just shot me from my memmories of robbing a sweet store..

So what I want to know is where the last place was you stole something from?
I've never stole anything in my life

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Gas station, two lighters.
Quote by i'm a noob
is there a website with the location of dealers? i mean, i want to try weed for the first time, but none of my friends do it or anything, and i don't know where to get it. For safety purposes you might want to PM me.
Stealing is wrong.
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
SWIM stole a nice pair of aviators and some lighters from a grocery store a couple nights ago, hahaha

*(SWIM = Someone Who Isn't Me)
Proud Member of the "Shoop da Whoop club"
PM C.C. Deville to join

O _0
/###############
|###############
\###############
School, and thats the only stuff ive ever stolen and thats just because i want to get back at my school for being such facists
I took a mexican pasty from the co-op to today because i was hungry whilst working there.

Im bad.
i stole a can of coca cola at a supermarket, i opened it and went to the checkout area and nobody even noticed, they all must have thought that i already purchased it
I have to confess that I, yes I Broken_Pickup, stole half a box of pens and R100 (about $20) worth of church donations today when I was supposed to be practising guitar in my band (in my church) for the chuch's praise and worship (worship band)....

Whooaah.. Its out
Do you think what I did was very bad??
I've never stolen anything! and I won't
Epiphone Les Paul Studio 2005
Marshall JTM-60
MXR Phase 90
Ibanez WH-10 Wah
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion
EHX Q-Tron +
Line 6 FM-4 Filter Modeler
Fender CD60 Acoustic
John Frusciante and RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS UG fanclub.
Quote by Broken_Pickup
I have to confess that I, yes I Broken_Pickup, stole half a box of pens and R100 (about $20) worth of church donations today when I was supposed to be practising guitar in my band (in my church) for the chuch's praise and worship (worship band)....

Whooaah.. Its out

oo thats soo bad!!
Quote by Broken_Pickup

Whooaah.. Its out
If it was going to the homless yes if it was just going to church then dont worry about. God don't need no money.
yes he does!! how the hell kould he aforrd all the guitar in heaven then!!??
Today at the boatyard.I stole some rope and other parts from other boats to fix my mates boat (that he broke)
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
i have actually never stolen anything!! all u ppl that did are stupid cuz u will get caught!
keep rockin' on
Quote by andyd93
Today at the boatyard.I stole some rope and other parts from other boats to fix my mates boat (that he broke)

hey! that was you?

just kidding
keep rockin' on
Petrol station, 8 cans of coke, 5 cadburys dairy milks and a packet of skittles.

Last night.
Quote by filthandfury
Petrol station, 8 cans of coke, 5 cadburys dairy milks and a packet of skittles.

Last night.

hole mother of ritz!! thats alot!!
Quote by mrbiscuits315
If it was going to the homless yes if it was just going to church then dont worry about. God don't need no money.

God shalt not forgive thy whom hath stole from him.Thou art in deep **** with thy good lord.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by andyd93
God shalt not forgive thy whom hath stole from him.Thou art in deep **** with thy good lord.

eem.....what!!??
Quote by mrbiscuits315

Thats the truth. **** organized religion, they'll just rob you blind as you buy your way into heaven. Interpret Jesus in your own way!

Last place I stole from was my school, but I don't really count that because I steal various school supplies (textbooks, calculators, pencils and papers, and so on) from my teachers all the time for my educational benefit, and I generally give the more expensive stuff back by the end of the year.

Last time I really and truly stole something was when I got arrested for shoplifting! My local supermarket has the most elaborate and expensive anti-shoplifting system in the ****ing world. I mean, Circut City and Comp USA COMBINED don't even equal the sheer epic-ness of this grocery store's camera system.

They grabbed me when I walked out the door and made me wait for the cops. The guy was kinda cool though cause he walked me through everything I did wrong while we waited in the security room. "Alright, see when you grabbed it and stuck it in your pocket, you were in clear view of the camera. And here, here you look right AT it. Big mistake, thats a tell-tale sign of shoplifting. Your hands were in your pockets, thats a big no no."
I stole a keyboard from work, it was just lying there getting dusty from when I started working there (about a year), and my keyboard sucks so one day I just said screw and took it home.
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
I actually nicked something from a shop for the first time ever today.

It was a paperclip from a big tub of them, from WHSmith.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by duncang

haha thats soo lame!
I was only four, i took a pack of fruit pastles because my mum wouldnt let me have any. Felt bad! lol
Quote by duncang

Thats ****ing hardcore.
i stole a dan bar and an irn bru bar from the paki shop about 10 years ago. Good times.
Quote by pix_dement
haha thats soo lame!

I know

I basically just needed something small and pointy to reset my MP3 player when it froze, and I was in the middle of town and I didn't want to have to walk home without music.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
I don't think stealing is that bad... We're just getting back at the same people who screw us over with persuading, captivating adverts and so called 'bargains'.

I don't think shoplifting makes much difference to a shop as well. You're gaining and they, are not really losing anything in the big picture....
Page 1 of 2