Okay, well, I got this guitar from Uncle kind of a while back, and I've been trying to find the model of the guitar forever, but I can't see to find it anywhere.

It says Fender Squier on it, but it does not have the body of a Fender squier at all, and it also has a Floyd Rose on it that I believe came with it stock.

It has 2 single pickups and a humbuckler at the bottom, the pups I do not know what kind of pups they are as I cannot find the model guitar, all I know is that nothing was ever changed on it, everything is as stock.

As for the body itself, the rest of the body looks like it could be a Fender, but the headstock is actually pointed, almost like most Jackson headstocks. Here are some pictures of it.

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/5025/0000684zi4.jpg

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/2377/0000682mu6.jpg

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/5581/0000681pe1.jpg

If anyone can tell me the model of the guitar and point me in the dirrection of reviews on it or the exact details on it, I would be much appreciative.
The body dosen't look strat. I doubt greatly thats a fender, and I doubt greatly that its stock. It looks almost like a jackson USA SL-1 Soloist with a different body. Try asking your uncle.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
There were some Japanese Strats that were very similar to this. I wouldn't rule it out being a Squier.
Quote by ericgentz
The body dosen't look strat. I doubt greatly thats a fender, and I doubt greatly that its stock. It looks almost like a jackson USA SL-1 Soloist with a different body. Try asking your uncle.

Thats weird, by looking at it I doubted it was Fender too, but right next to Squier it says "made by Fender" in smaller hand writting. My uncle doesn't know anything about it either, the person who bought it with him the family no longer talks to (long story). My uncle knows nothing about guitars.

Quote by uldhppi
There were some Japanese Strats that were very similar to this. I wouldn't rule it out being a Squier.

It says "Made in Korea" right under Squier.
Its a Squier Super Strat. They were made in the 80's and most of them are not that bad of guitars.
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

Quote by SublimeGuitar
Its a Squier Super Strat. They were made in the 80's and most of them are not that bad of guitars.

I was gonna say I owuldn't mind trading in my squier strat for one of these.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
Quote by SublimeGuitar

Thank you very much.

Would you possibily be able to point me in the dirrection of some reviews on it? And maybe an idea of what they come like stock? I know my Uncle isn't good enough to change anything on the guitar, so I'm pretty sure it's stock.