the new halo movie is going to have emilio estevez play the main character. danny devito is going to be a four inch tall man that lives inside his head (where his brain should be), and they're going to battle an army of oreo cookies.

Yep. You heard it here first.

Seriously, though. I had to share that. One of the weirdest dreams I've ever had. Post some of your weird dreams, eh?
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
How are the oreos going to win? Cream on them?

I had a dream about myself in third person once where i was wearing WW2 stuff but i was in a swat team rushing an apartment block and i died.
United as One, Divided by Zero
how far is the halo movie anyways ?

EDIT: http://www.halothemovie.org/ nevermind

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Last edited by noxiosimitator at Sep 8, 2007,
I had a dream that I went into a sam ash and saw a Gibson SG body for 130. And then when I went to examine it, it was hollow. Like a hardshell case. Cause it was a hardshell. But for some reason I didn't notice this as odd until i woke up.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Quote by BigFatSandwich
the new halo movie is going to have emilio estevez play the main character. danny devito is going to be a four inch tall man that lives inside his head (where his brain should be), and they're going to battle an army of oreo cookies.

Seriously, though. I had to share that. One of the weirdest dreams I've ever had. Post some of your weird dreams, eh?

Pics or it didn't happen
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~
Quote by BigFatSandwich

i'm actually much more inclined to see it now, thanks TS
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.