Page 1 of 4
So i finally got down to cleaning out my guitar collection and these five are the ones i play the least. I hate to sell them because i love each for something different but i just dont play them enough to keep them. and of course i want to buy more so i need the cash.

First off an ibanez s370dx, which was a limited production guitar. the finish on this thing is a really cool grey/light blue finish that is super tough the guitar has ibanez pickups in a HSH pattern which sound really good for metal/hard rock and decent for cleans (i would give it 7/10 for clean sount) there are really alot of different sounds you can get. licensed floyd rose trem. and locking nut is very cool as well.
price $300

Next is a ibanez gio which is a really solid beginners guitar. i custom painted this a flat black/flat grey rebel flag (at the time i was really into dimebag type stuff)
sound is a decent all around guitar. in ok shape with some scratches.
price $175

]

last and certainly not least is a esp ltd viper 50 the cool thing about this guitar is THAT THIS GUITAR WAS OWNED, PLAYED, AND RECORDED WITH BY MAYLENE AND THE SONS OF DISASTER (ferret records). my band went on tour with maylene and one of their guitar players sold it to me for a rediculous price because they just got a new endorsement. this guitar plays amazing and sounds decent. there is a few chips and scratches but thats what happens when its played by one of the top southern metal bands today.
price $200

if you need anymore pics or something feel free to let me know. you can reply pm or email me at yourfriendjeffrey@yahoo.com to get in touch with me.

thanks alot
Last edited by thefaceeater at Oct 24, 2007,
Shipping to? Price of shipping? Any dents or scratches in the RG550 and the HSH Ibanez? What kind of pups in it?
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
would also like to know where your selling from
Gear
Electric
Jackson JS30RR (EMG 81/85)
Jackson WRMG (SD SH-6 B/N)
Hohner Scorpion ST (Project guitar)

Acoustic
Ovation CC 057

Amp
Marshall Valvestate 2000 AVT100 1x12

Effects
Boss CH-1
Crybaby 535Q
ISP Decimator
im from louisiana and shipping is whatever it costs me to get the item to you no more no less.

the hsh ibanez has ibanez pups and the rg550 is in good condition with some light scratches but nothing major as you can tell in the pictures.
That is not an RG550. RG550 has a HSH configuration and a pickguard. Maybe a 560?
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
Ship to UK? Interested in the Ibanez 550 nd the esp ltd viper 50, PM me
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
well dj frank all i know is that on the neck where the neck pocket is that is says rg 550 so i dont know if your correct.
Who was your band, and can you provide proof that the guitar was infact owned by Maylene?
Like good folk/indie music? Check us out at www.myspace.com/mckenzieshae
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)
sure the band is twelve gauge valentine, sorry i didnt think i was gonna sell it so i didnt exactly get him to sign a contract.
i will look for some pics of him playing it
Last edited by thefaceeater at Sep 18, 2007,
Do you have pics of the Fernandes? Would you go any lower? Ship abroad?
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
dude look in the original post. there are pics and sure ill ship anywhere. give me your offer i'll more than likely take it
None of the pics in the first post came up for me. The joys of having dial-up, eh?
Can you take a pic of the chip on it? Ill offer 150, as shipping will have to be taken into consideration for me, sorry.

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
7 plauges i watched ebay carefully before i posted prices the last one exactly like mine that sold was for 375 so unless that was a fluke i dont know what to tell you

and thanks alot metallica death. as you can see theres a nick in the same spot and also its the same strap (which is held tightly in by the strap buttons)
How much for the RG shipped to uk?
My Gear:
Ibanez RG550M Dimarzio TZ + Paf Pro
Ibanez RG550R Dimarzio TZ in Bridge
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
If you fap at 2 million faps per second you can go back in time
Quote by thefaceeater
7 plauges i watched ebay carefully before i posted prices the last one exactly like mine that sold was for 375 so unless that was a fluke i dont know what to tell you

and thanks alot metallica death. as you can see theres a nick in the same spot and also its the same strap (which is held tightly in by the strap buttons)

wow. thats impressive for them to sell for that. S470s arent even selling for that much..dude, you should ebay it than and walk away with some good money
Hmm i'll have a think about it thefaceeater =], i'll let you know soon
My Gear:
Ibanez RG550M Dimarzio TZ + Paf Pro
Ibanez RG550R Dimarzio TZ in Bridge
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
If you fap at 2 million faps per second you can go back in time
Still waiting for a response on my offer....

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
sorry roast i must have over looked your post. i can do 150 for sure and give me your email so i can send you some pics of the chip
You were in 12GV? Wow, I'd love to get that MATSOD guitar, but I don't have a good trade (or money :/)
Quote by the strikes
Banned for giving me a laugh!

Quote by nrc141
another fine example of natural selection not quite working fast enough...

Quote by Twist of fate
Oh Jesus haha
I can't wait for the day we can make superbombs from amp

^You player twist of fate!
i take it you have heard of 12gv thats cool. what do you have to trade you may not think its good but it very well could be in my opinion
im still deciding between the fernandes for 150 and the viper for 200 :S ok i have a question, 1. whats the shipping to montreal, canada? and also i dont get paid for a couple weeks but it up to you if you wanna wait that long, lol ill have a definate answer for which guitar i want by later on tonight (assuming both are still available lol) so ya, lemme know man, i appreciate it, ciao
By the way, PM sent to your profile. Cheers.

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
i have no pm from you roast.

citizen roast already stated interest in the fernandes if you want them i will ship them for 30 bucks if its less ill let you know if its more ill cover the cost

but i have no solid deals for either so they are both available.

and jim root let me know whats up
You do. Its in your UG Profile thing, not the "typical" pm thing.

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
hmm ok, well if he buys the fernandes then i will take the viper, but if not ill take the fernandes, so lemme know whats goin on
Page 1 of 4