My vote would have to be for Tool and System Of A Down, since apparently they seem to be good friends in music.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Les Claypool and..... oh wait, hes collaborated with everyone!

Something like Incubus and like The Police would be sweet.
Quote by Thebiz
My vote would have to be for Tool and System Of A Down, since apparently they seem to be good friends in music.
EW EW EW. no ****ing way. just no. there is just no part of that that would work. as a Tool fan i would be horrified, appalled and honestly quite baffled if i heard they were going to collaborate with SOAD.
Quote by Alucard II
EW EW EW. no ****ing way. just no. there is just no part of that that would work. as a Tool fan i would be horrified, appalled and honestly quite baffled if i heard they were going to collaborate with SOAD.

There is already evidence that they may...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5xKq0dphj0
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Quote by Thebiz
There is already evidence that they may...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5xKq0dphj0
my nets are being ****, im going to assume thats Serj guesting on Sober. that doesnt mean they will collaborate tho - if it did it'd mean that they're going to collaborate with the following artists:
Meshuggah
Fantomas
The Melvins
SOAD
Green Jelly
DragonForce
RATM
and many many more

to be honest, i dont see Tool ever doing any major collaborating.
Old Metallica and Megadeth.......Cliff Burton, Dave Mustaine and Kirk Hammet playing together would make me cream my pants...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I think they should, especially with SOAD.

Just because you are one of those incredibly shallow people who hate any band that could possibly be called nu-metal, both Tool and SOAD are tops when it comes to making regular hard rock seem really awesome and different. A collaboration would only further their awesomeness.

as for meshuggah, rage and dragonforce, i dont think that'd work.
Quote by Megalomaniac16
I think they should, especially with SOAD.

Just because you are one of those incredibly shallow people who hate any band that could possibly be called nu-metal, both Tool and SOAD are tops when it comes to making regular hard rock seem really awesome and different. A collaboration would only further their awesomeness.

as for meshuggah, rage and dragonforce, i dont think that'd work.
i'm really hoping thats not a snide remark at my expense. not that i care what you think of me, but if people keep giving me reason to lose respect for them, i'll end up developing a messianic complex.

i think itd take a special kind of band to effectively collaborate with Tool, due to the way they write music, and i dont think SOAD would fit with that.
anywho, i think i'll go listen to some nu metal
ive been wondering what a Tool/Ozrics collaboration would be like. one i'd love to see tho would be Tool & King Crimson. KC are one of the few bands i think could effectively collaborate with Tool, and vice versa
The Smashing Pumpkins and Sonic Youth would be nice
Quote by RSOB Bass
Thanks Andy, you're fucking awesome.

Quote by XmydyingheartX
^___^

Quote by Andrea55
Banned because I love you!

Happily e-married to RSOB Bass
E-brother to Andrea55
E-Uncle to KitKat555
I'd like to see a collaboration between Muse and Andrew Lloyd Webber. That would pretty much be the greatest and most epic musical project EVER.
^ I might be wrong, but isn't ALW a musical writer? o_O
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101

Yep and he is awesome
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Quote by myself101
Indeed, he's made a name for himself of being synonymous with musical grandiosity and bombast. Just think of the Phantom of the Opera + Origin of Symmetry.

Oh my.
^ Would be pretty weird, no doubt. Personally I don't think it would be a good combo. ><
Quote by yawn
^ Would be pretty weird, no doubt. Personally I don't think it would be a good combo. ><

Most likely not. However, it'd be an interesting combo, to say the least.
Slash and Primal Scream. I love the Scream and the guitar playing is fine but Slash would take it to another level.
Jari Mäenpää.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
Quote by pmc100
Slash and Primal Scream. I love the Scream and the guitar playing is fine but Slash would take it to another level.

No. Just no.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by Megalomaniac16
dream theater with who?

Dream Theater with Redemption. If those two hooked up, especially John Petrucci and Nick Van Dyk, they would probably create the best musically talented songs on earth.