Page 1 of 2
Yes, Wendy's is certanly amazing.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
You NEED to thy the Baconator, its orgasmic
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
I don't think they have Wendy's in the UK

I am not one for junk food, but 99p double cheese burger from Mcdonalds.

Filthy, greasy, dirty, etc.... hits the spot every time.
woop i am from england and have had a few wendys over there... they do indeed own. Burger King is my favourite to go to when i'm here
One time they screwed up the burger and gave me four patties instead of three. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

But my favorite is definitely the bacon double cheeseburger.
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

Quote by Retrobution
In n Out and Subway are orgasmic. For us Vegetarians

Too bad they mix the tools for the meat section up with the non meat section ALWAYS.

ALWAYS.

Etc.

(Talkin' bout Subway).
In N' out burgers is problay the best burger place i been. seriousley. You should go there sometime. it might only be in Cali, im not sure. can someone confirm this?
Quote by evan1234567
the angus bacon cheese burger at mcdonalds is godly

If that's real Angus beef I'm Angus Young.
Yep. Only in Cali. Yes, Wendys is good. Just nobody realized it until like, 2006. I remember I was like 8 or so, and Wendy's had SUPER FREAKIN MARIO toys. I got the board game (Lost It), the Mario figure (Which was pure badassness, and I lost it), and the Mario Kart racer (Which I still have, I just haven't seen it in a few months.)
DIO FOREVER
Quote by Jackolas
Too bad they mix the tools for the meat section up with the non meat section ALWAYS.

ALWAYS.

Etc.

(Talkin' bout Subway).

Lol wow im not die hard vegetarian mate. As long as their is no visible meat im fine. Dont try to go telling me I swallowed a little piece of dust sized chicken omgzors nuu.
Quote by Jackolas
If that's real Angus beef I'm Angus Young.

cyclehum: do you mean wendy's is better in cali?
Quote by shtiming
In N' out burgers is problay the best burger place i been. seriousley. You should go there sometime. it might only be in Cali, im not sure. can someone confirm this?

+1! They so are the best. Their "secret menu" is very fattening, but so good. There are In N Out burgers in Cali, Nevada, and Arizona also. =P
Got METAL?

Quote by metacarpi
However, if we're being all grown up about this (in the pit?) walkingonspikes is dead on
Quote by walkingonspikes
+1! They so are the best. Their "secret menu" is very fattening, but so good. There are In N Out burgers in Cali, Nevada, and Arizona also. =P

OMG animal style fries.!!!
Quote by Retrobution
OMG animal style fries.!!!

I always get that whenever I go to In N Out, along with a nice cheeseburger and chocolate shake.
Got METAL?

Quote by metacarpi
However, if we're being all grown up about this (in the pit?) walkingonspikes is dead on
could you like.. send me one ?
belgium doesn't has wendy's (only few people here know it)
no burgerking as well

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by walkingonspikes
I always get that whenever I go to In N Out, along with a nice cheeseburger and chocolate shake.

double double man
Quote by .smudged.
double double man

I could barely finish the meal I posted above. o_o
Got METAL?

Quote by metacarpi
bacon cheeseburger is teh sh*t
Quote by BadgeMan
I think this is fitting -

e-3-------------------
b---3--3-5-3--------
g-----------------3-4
d-----------------4-5
a-----------------4-5
E-----------------2-3
Quote by demoniacfashion
Wendy's makes the best chicken sandwiches in my opinion.

+1.
I love their spicy chicken.

I usually go to subway though, better for me, and tastes much better than any other fast food place.
I'm gonna go get some right now
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Wendys > any other food you will ever try.

I want some right now.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
The Wendy's on the Sunset Strip sucks... but the other Wendy's close to me is pretty GG.
haha
Quote by .smudged.
Damn I just had a triple I think that's my new favorite burger, so good.

how about you shut up.. i'm on a diet
Page 1 of 2